“Value for Money”

Ranked #1,425 of 11,051 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: Ravenswood
Neighborhood: Ravenswood
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

An early evening dinner at 'Taste of Lebanon' is a nice way to wrap up the day..very tasty food, friendly and courteous service.. absolute value for money

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I could eat here at least once a week. Our all time favorite is the falafel & hummus wrap, $4. You can fill your belly for $20 or less! The hummus and baba ganoush are tasty and the lentil soup is delicious! Chicken schwarma is also yummy. The guys running this place are super nice and always so friendly. I always look forward to coming here.
CASH ONLY

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2017

The place is small, but the food is huge.

The lentil soup is outstanding and I don't even like lentil soup. The kabob wrap was perfect and it was so incredibly affordable.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for nearly 15 years. It's cash only and closed on sunday. I almost always get the lentil soup which is served with lavash (a thinner pita). Their wraps are delicious as well..my go to is the falafel with hummus. I've had their salads too. Big portions for very little money. It's only got about 8 tables and is super casual. Order and pay ay the counter and they will bring your food to your table. Go there, you won't be disappointed. The guys who own it are very nice. Oh and the baklava (ordered by the piece) is always yummy too.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Taste of Lebanon is by far one of my favorite restaurants. My father is Lebanese and the food here reminds me a lot of the food he cooked growing up-especially the lentil soup. It's a small, seemingly hole in the wall place, where you order at the counter (cash only) and find a seat. But it's absolutely delicious food and super cheap.

There's also a Lebanese bakery across the street of the restaurant if you ever want to round out your meal with a sweet tooth.

Date of visit: June 2017