“Big Fan”

Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
“Big Fan”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Before I left Chicago, I wanted to try a signature Chicago dish\item. I asked my coworkers on recommendations on where to get a Chicago dog. All of their recommendations directed me to a chain restaurant located a decent walk away. I looked up "Chicago Hot Dogs" on googlemaps and found UB Dogs. It was nearby and off I went. I was greeted nicely and ordered up a Chicago dog. They assembled the Chi-town treat, I handed them money, and off I went. I sat outside and inspected my dog. It had all the items to make it an official Chicago dog. What do I know? I took a bite and it was awesome. The fries were a great addition. Next time I'm out in chicago , I'm hitting up this place again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lino I

• Korean first
Maryville, Missouri
“Taste of Chicago”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Want a real Chicago dog? Try this place. Besides Chicago dogs they serve Italian beef sandwiches, burgers, fries, and egg items for breakfast. We ate there twice, tried the Chicago dogs (of course), beef sandwich, captures sandwich, polish dog, cheddar fries, and gravy bread. Everything was wonderful and the prices were cheap! Busy at lunch time; we waited in line but it moved quickly. Joe the cashier was super friendly...he deserves a raise. :). Being first-time visitors to Chicago we enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the location and ambience.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank KelSchMan
Chicago, Illinois
“The Dog Wags the Tail”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Must grab the 2 dog special with the works and say hi to smiling Joe. Now you can say you've experienced Chicago. (Not open on weekends.)

• Visited July 2013