“Good Sandwiches”

Ranked #592 of 11,033 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed December 29, 2018

This sandwich shop reminded us of the Which Wich out here on the West Coast. We had the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich with Provolone. It was good. This also gave us some time to relax and get off our feet as we had been doing a lot of walking and we had more to do. BTW- during the winter get a table away from the door so you won't feel the cold air rush in when someone walks in.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

Want a quick bite...try any of Potbellys sandwiches or soups. Personally I tried the BLT accompanied by Tomato soup and chips; it was great. Prices are average and service was friendly and welcoming. Will try other orders on my next visit.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank VIPTravelExperience
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I popped in here to grab a sandwich whilst on way to a meeting. Service was fast and efficient. The sandwiches al looked great and I had a Turkey and Swiss which was delicious.

Great grab and go sandwich bar.

Will go here again before I leave Chicago!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

A good place to have lunch, opposite the Art Institute. Neither of us had ever heard of this chain or eaten at any of their cafes before arriving in Chicago. Delicious rolls/sandwiches, freshly made; great smoothies; friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I had an hour to kill before a client meeting in the building next door and it was lunch time so I decided to try Potbelly for the first time.

The order process was someone with an iPad taking my order while standing in line and then when you get to the counter your food is ready for pick up. That worked fine and I added a bottle of water and a fresh pickle.

There was seating inside and outside and it was a beautiful day so I sat outside. Lots of foot traffic on south Michigan Avenue during lunch which made for good people watching.

The farmhouse salad was delicious but I would recommend an extra dressing since the salad is quite large and I was glad I had an extra dressing when I was halfway done and I needed the extra dressing.

Date of visit: July 2018