“Good experience...”

Tapas Gitana
Chicago, Illinois
“Good experience...”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had their food as carry out before, The Patatas Bravas where great... then i went to the actual place which is very nice but for me (spanish speaker that has been to Spain) the atmosphere kind of turn me off...music mmmm... the waitress didn't speak spanish so everything in the menu has kind of bad pronunciation if you ask her... the sangria wasn't bad but not great either and the food I would say was great but a little pricey... We are coming back that is for sure but if they have some specials would make me come back more often...

• Polish first
“Great Food & Sangria!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Found this gem after visiting a lounge next door... Food was great! Reasonably priced and staff is very helpful in pointing out things you will love, and you will love the food! Portions are small and meant to share and taste!

• Visited June 2013
Vallejo, California
“Tapas Terribile”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

One of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. Had to throw away the mojoto and the paella was barely edible. Never again.

Chicago, Illinois
“New Owners! Great Re-Boot!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had been to this Tapas place years ago and found it to be overpriced.

This month I was convinced to go back and try it again. I am every happy I did! The food was very good and the service was also very good. The new owners have done a great job with this place.

We tried several of the dishes and everyone seemed to like everything. There were 7 of us in our party and we had around 12 dishes in total, plus 3 carafes of sangria and 4 deserts to share as well as a glass of port for each of us ... This was a give for two of our party so we split the bill between the 5 of us and it was only $60 a person which I thought was great for what we got.

If you haven't been to this place in years go try it again ... I really enjoyed it!