“So many choices, very generous server”
Review of Salad House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salad House
Ranked #5,051 of 9,899 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed June 16, 2013

89 different ingredients to choose from to make your own custom salad and there are 7 set salads in case you are overwhelmed by choices. Plus there are 11 wraps and create your own sandwich options. I just came back from celebrating my god son's graduation from DePaul University. Chicago has LOTS of greasy heavy food options, lots of bars and some very high end expensive dining options. This place was a little spot of fresh heaven in the land of cholesterol and condos. Numerous beverage options too. My server, Mayra, could have not been more accommodating. She gave me everything I wanted on the salad and even offered me a taste of dressing when I was having trouble making up my mind. It is the perfect place to take a family because everyone can have what they want for under ten bucks each. My salad was so large that I enjoyed it the next day too with very little degradation in quality. I just did not dress the whole salad ahead of time so nothing wilted. The protein choices were fabulous and she did not stint on piling it on and mixing it perfectly. I highly recommend this oasis of freshness. It is a smallish casual place with enough room for just about 18 close friends, very close friends. But take out is not a problem either. Loved this place.

Been to Salad House? Share your experiences!