“Great food. ”

Ranked #98 of 203 Quick Bites in Chicago
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Like all five guys the food was superb. Miles better than any burger you can get at McDonald’s/Wendy’s/ Burger King.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was quick and well cooked. Nothing to complain about at all.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Good place no matter where you are at. Still have good burger and great fries, kids love grilled cheese and hot dogs too.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Didnt like the burger here at all. It was dirty and the service wasnt friendly. The burger meat tasted not fresh.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Five Guys is practically opposite Hache Burgers and I wished I went back there again or even McDonald's down the road.

I am not sure what all this other reviews are on about, my burger was terrible.

The bun was crushed and hard not fresh, the burger soggy and they even forgot to add some ingredients which I complained about and they offered to make me a new one to their credit but it was my 1/2 hour lunch break and I had no more time to wait around.

The chips were re-fried and too dark and hard, I had to pick through them to get the good ones.

At around £25 for 2 burgers with drinks is the biggest rip off in Clapham.

I shall not visit this establishment again.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Having visited Chicago many times, I typically go for local places. With family heading to the zoo, we opted for something we knew, and we weren't disappointed. Great burgers and fries, and the team did a great job getting food out quickly (for Five Guys). Glad we stopped.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!