“Great little after dinner place”
Review of Brando's Speakeasy

Brando's Speakeasy
Ranked #4,940 of 9,925 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Bar
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was in town with a group for business and we were looking for something to do after dinner. One in our group found Brandos so off we went. This is a great little bar with Karaoke and inexpensive beer. A welcome change from pricey fare at the large hotels. We found the crowd to be warm and welcoming. The bartender was quick and did a great job. All in all it's on our list to visit again next time we're in town.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friends and I stopped here a few times. They always had Budweiser products for $3.00 each . I prefer German or Belgium Beer. I was only able to have one drink each time I went. The super nice ladies behind the bar said it was the "owners" private stash. I would have loved to stay here and drink but with no beer I had to leave my friends and go elsewhere.