“Quite Enjoyable.”

Homeslice Wheel House
Ranked #475 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, American, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Millington, Tennessee
“Quite Enjoyable.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Food was excellent. Pizza crust is quite tasty and the service was very good. We sat on the sidewalk part of the patio on a comfortable day and it was relaxing and pleasant. Bloody Mary is awesome as is the way it is served (with a tiny slice of pizza on top). Prices were average for the area. Since we sat outside, I can't comment on how things are in the main dining area.

• Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Let me be clear: the food here was very good. I shared a large pizza with two friends and it was great and we ate leftovers for a few days!

I just was not expecting the "clubby" vibe inside the restaurant. I saw their sign from the el every day when I commuted from the suburbs and pictured the interior to be more casual and laid back.
It's NOT formal, just more of a scene than I was expecting. Our pizza was also a lot more expensive than we expected because each topping we added was $2 and we had no idea - probably our fault for not checking.

But we really liked our food!

• Visited June 2014
“Fun and great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

It was a weekend and around 9pm and no wait...the sweetest girl waited on us and there was a long wait but she made it bearable. They were definitely busy but the place is large so they have lots of tables. It was in our neighborhood so we took a chance and I would definitely go back.

Visited June 2014
Renton, Washington
“Home of Gluten free THICK CRUST”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

...Yes, you read that correctly. This place has thick crust gluten free pizza. AND gluten free beer that is actually good! Whoa. I'm going to have to sit down....
We went here for Mothers' Day this year. A treat for all. Great servers, great looking interior, clean, and full bar to boot. And it's in Lincoln Park so I can go there a lot. Thanks to the boys from Portland who started this place.

• Visited May 2014
Mercer Island, Washington
“Good stuff”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I like this place! Great gourmet pizza with delicious crust. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Nice "woody" decor. Definitely would go back when in town again. The Mercenary pizza was very good and not as foreboding and spicy like it reads.