The Langham, Chicago
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$179
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$299
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
  • Breakfast included
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$375
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$351
Travelocity
2,744 results
All reviewsclub levelthe riverprivacy glassibm buildingmies van dernespresso machineturn down servicefive star hotelbeautiful hoteltrump towersteam roomrain showerfloor to ceiling windowsfour seasonshotel experiencerooms are spaciousevery staff member
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was luxury defined. The room and the bathroom were very spacious and so was the wardrobe. The bed was very comfy. What I really liked was the service. There was never a no. When i asked for some sweet sauce at the restaurant, the chef whipped up something special for me. When I fell ill, they instantly recommended me to take some meds which the hotel provided. At every level and staff, they were very polite and helpful. The location of this hotel is great too. It is very near Michigan Ave which is a shopping belt and also very near to lots of restaurant. Oh yes, they have a huge TV in the room -- an important feature for me as I am a TV addict.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2014

From the beginning to the end, the experience is a blast! The facility is just perfectly well designed, beautiful, quiet, functional and well located. The staff is kind and professional. A must if you are visiting Chicago!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Antony J
Reviewed April 2, 2014

It's a rare occasion when travelling in major Nth American cities to find a hotel that is both outstanding and not one hell-bent on bankrupting the guest. The Langham in Chicago is exquisite, luxurious, discreet and affordable - and I'm a sucker for a Mies van der Rohe building repurposed so nicely. Rooms are sumptuous and thoughtful. The spa has a well stocked gym and change rooms. Travelle has a fine wine list and cocktails for pre and post dinner.

The only slight glitch was a very late breakfast and both chose the ham/cheese crepe which wasn't a success - looked a bit like a lasagne and had done a few turns in the microwave.

This is a truly fine hotel with the level of style, fittings and service I usually only find in SE Asia.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed at the Langham for 4 nights and greatly enjoyed our time their. The staff were extremely helpful, polite and efficient. When we arrived, our taxi drew up at he front and Tracy said 'welcome Mr Jacobs let me take you to the club florr reception' - how did she know it was me?
The hotel is only 9 months old and is decorated in a tasteful, contemporary, luxurious style. We stayed in a Club King room and thoroughly recommed it. The room was very generously proportioned and had everything we need and more. We had the use of the Club Lounge was like a private club with butlers. Service was efficient and friendly but unimposing. The hotel was perfectly located and I can't thing of a single thing we didn't like about it, but much to commend it and the sper staff. If in Chicago you won't find a more pleasant hotel to stay with.

Room Tip: A club room on floor 12C
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Having experienced Langham in Hong Kong, I was quite eager with its opening in Chicago as I travel every year for business. We stayed in a club room with access to the Club Lounge. The service at this hotel was impeccable, from the doormen to The butlers. The rooms made it difficult to leave it. The Television 55 inches, the bed so comfortable, made me envision myself as sleeping beauty. The bathroom had a shower and a huge tub. I lOVE the Bathroom amenities, they aren't your regular travel sized, where the bottles are so small, you need at least three to Shampoo your hair. These are from the Chuan spa, the quality exceptional, the variety endless, bath salts, body scrubs, loofah, talc powder and more.
The club Lounge, is a must. Every evening a dramatic seafood display, with jumbo shrimp, crab claws, oysters, the selection changed nightly. The breakfast and evening canapés with flavors to satisfy any palate. The drinks, top shelf. Again the service from the Butlers consistent and welcoming.
The location is perfection, right on the river, with a plethora of restaurants and pubs close by. Miracle Mile a few steps away. Millennium Park merely across the street. The Langhnam Chicago is definitely my new home in Chicago.

Room Tip: Request a River View, its a must in Chicago. Also club rooms with access to the Club Lounge is quite an experience not to miss. Once on these floors you are assigned your own Butler. The club lounge also offers breakfast, high tea and evening canapés and drinks. Nice ambience.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank traveltrini
LanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you very much for all of your kind words—we're delighted that you chose a Langham Club room and made the most of its benefits. All the best to you in 2014—we look forward to welcoming you back.

Bob