$123
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$134
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$134
$124
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$132
$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$169
$101
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$232
$89
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$131
$123
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$222
$199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$178
$161
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

2,760 results
All reviewsclub levelthe riverprivacy glassibm buildingmies van derriver view suitenespresso machineturn down servicefive star hotelbeautiful hotelsteam roomtrump towerfloor to ceiling windowsrain showerhotel experiencefour seasonsrooms are spacious
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this new hotel in downtown Chicago tremendously! The staff are very helpful, the restaurants excellent and the rooms....the rooms are fantastic! Loved the bathroom with glass that turns opaque at the touch of a button! The bed was extremely comfortable with wonderful crisp linen...so inviting it was difficult to get up in time for my meetings! i would just love to stay there again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jacquelinem449
LanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for visiting and for your excellent review—we hope to see you again on your next Chicago visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

As someone who travels extensively nationally and internationally on a weekly basis, I have been fortunate to stay in some impressive properties, but it does start to blend together because I am always working, exhausted and not able to take advantage of the true amenities, such as the spa.

This past week I selected a new hotel in my hometown to have my executive team fly in for internal business meetings as well as a series of panel interviews. The Langham Hotel Chicago stands out in every way! From the warm greeting at the front door by Sydney, Elliott and Fidel to the fantastic service at the front desk from Suzanne it was a pleasure arriving. It only got better as we ascended the floors. We stayed on 12c and conducted business out of the board room. I recommend the venue to anyone considering a business function. The board room has modern elegance, silk wallpaper and every amenity including a bathroom, large flatscreen and genuinely friendly staff who had our coffees and waters refilled with the service of a 5 star restaurant. There are also larger rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors for bigger functions.

Carlos, the Director of Butler Services and his team, the two Michelles, just to mention a few, truly welcomed us and made the trip memorable. None of us wanted the meetings to end so we wouldn't have to leave the hotel. The team defines hospitality. Our every need was anticipated and met. Every detail was attended to. Given the host of restaurants to choose from in the city, after our meetings, we just wanted to enjoy the club and its amazing view. The food and beverage selections were outstanding. I particularly recommend the Ksana malbec.

We left a 3 day series of stressful meetings feeling relaxed and refreshed due to the truly amazing service of the Club team. My team felt recognized and rewarded for all the hard work they do. I know I will get back in spades from their efforts what was invested in a 5 suites at The Langham. I took a picture of my suite, a coworkers' junior suite and a view from the club. I wish I thought to take a picture in the board room and taken more photos,but I am sure you can check it out online.

Room Tip: If you can, please stay in a suite. The rooms are quiet, the desk is easy to work at with the fabulous views and there are plenty of outlets! My team all stayed in junior suites which were very spacious with floor to ceiling windows as well.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kerry C

Thank you for sharing so many details and photos from your stay. I am especially glad to hear that the meeting facilities and Langham Club lounge met your highest expectations. I’ll share your review with Carlos, Michelle, and everyone else at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you on a future visit—again, thank you very much.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is one of the nicest city hotels we have ever stayed at. In downtown location which is great for walking and eating. Absolutely stunning entrance on the second floor. They spared no exspense. Marble, fixtures, service, etc. was a fine as anywhere. The rooms are so well appointed. Large king rooms, custom plush carpet, marble and tavertine baths, just so well done. Service was great and spa was so clean and nice. We ate in the restaurant one night and had many of the tapas plates with no main dish. Was fun, easy, not cheap, and very good. Would stay here again, without evening shopping for another hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveljunkies2

Thank you very much for your review, and thank you sharing your eye for detail. So glad you had an opportunity to visit the spa and Travelle as well. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Langham, Chicago during the grand opening and it was amazing! The hotel’s architecture and design are distinctive sophisticated chic. The butler services provided a type of service that I can only describe as amazing or incredible! Bar and restaurant has a smart elegance of style. Food and drinks are delicious and charming! I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. Langham Chicago surpasses the five star rating. Well done Langham! I cannot wait for my next stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your enthusiasm—I’m very glad you were here during our Grand Opening celebrations. Also wonderful that you had a chance to visit Travelle. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

....because 99% of hotels don't even come close to incredible experience that is the Langham, Chicago.
I was fortunate enough to stay at the Langham last weekend on their Club Level (12C). I was blown away by the hospitality from the moment I walked inside the hotel.
You have your own check-in when staying on the Club Level. Carlos Carrera, the Director of Butler Servies, was there to help us.
When I say this man is amazing, it doesn't even begin to do him justice. The level of personal service he provides is insane. Carlos was there throughout our stay to lend a hand with whatever request you may need. You will want to leave with him!
I was told to ask Carlos to draw me a bath?! That's one of his many specialties. That's crazy, I thought but Carlos draws a bath with rose petals and various spices that is so relaxing and beautiful, I couldn't believe my good fortune!
From breakfast, to tea sandwiches, to before dinner drinks and to the most delicious cookies (even gluten free!), the club level is top notch and worth every extra penny.
I work with high end clients who will love the new 2 bdrm suites with rooms filled with gorgeous marble and pianos and fireplaces.
The beds are so cozy and all the amenities of the hotel are fabulous.
I took advantage of the gym filled with brand new top of the line equipment and the spa, whose steam room filled with aromatherapy.
The bar and restaurant of the Langham were fun and crowded on a Friday and Saturday night. The drink menu had new and interesting drinks that I had never tried before. The restaurant had a great variety of food and lots of vegetarian options which was really appreciated.
The wait staff was attentive and knew the menu and wine list well.
I can't wait for my next trip to Chicago!!

Room Tip: Floor 12C is club level - extremely quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business