“WOW!”

Skybox on Sheffield
Ranked #530 of 638 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Skybox on Sheffield was opened in 1993, as primarily, a corporate entertainment facility for Cubs rooftops. Over the past 18 years it has grown into one of Chicago's most exciting full-service entertainment facilities. Conveniently located at 3627 N. Sheffield, Skybox on Sheffield is just inside the right field foul pole.Renovated in 2011, Skybox on Sheffield now offers four luxurious levels including: a three-tier outdoor roof deck, a lavish indoor clubhouse, a three course menu and beer selection from Goose Island, premium wines, 150 stadium seats, fully staffed bars on all levels, bathrooms on each level, an elevator with easy access and over 20 HD TVs throughout the rooftop. This unique Chicago Cubs rooftop offers an area for pre-game meetings and events with unbelievable views into Wrigley Field.If you are interested in more information about Cubs rooftop tickets at Skybox on Sheffield please contact us. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you have about Cubs tickets.
Sandwich, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

WOW! I have been to 5 different rooftops, All of the rooftops, restaurants and Bars should take a lesson on how to treat customers from Skybox on Sheffield. We had a group of 30 people at Saturdays Cubs game. Of course the Cubs lost but it will be a day that all of our guest will never forget. From the awesome service and hospitality to the cleanliness and great view of Wrigley Field. All inclusive ticket price gives you access to the rooftop. All the food you can eat,while they are serving, and all the Beer, Wine, Pop and Water you can drink. My family will return and you should too!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lakefront2016

Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great rooftop experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I really enjoyed going to Skybox on Sheffield. I went three times last season and brought different groups each time. Everyone who went loved it as well. They have a great beer and food selection; I absolutely love the cheddar jalapeno stuffed pretzel bites! Their stadium seating is very comfortable as well.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to see a cubs game!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I've been to two cubs games here and have had an amazing time both times!
Food is excellent, beer selection is great and you can't go wrong with unlimited everything. For me, this is like getting a suite at a bulls game. Sure you're there for the game but its fun to enjoy the party more. I can't imaging going to Wrigley anymore so I can spend $10 for a bud light and $8 for a hot dog and sit in a stinky bleacher.

On hot days you can chill inside or under cover. Bathrooms are great and I have never had to wait for anything. If you want a great seat for the game, get there early...its worth it.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Gabe L
Tim A, General Manager at Skybox on Sheffield, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Gabe L,
Thank you for your repeat business! Sounds like you took full advantage of our unlimited Goose Island beers and upscale brewpub food from Goose Island Catering. We look forward to having you back soon!