“Connect-the-Dots Italian”
Review of Tesori

Tesori
Reserve with OpenTable
Tesori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #886 of 9,608 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Wabash Ave
Transit: Located directly below the Adams and Wabash el stop.
Description: rustic, Italian-inspired fare set in Chicago's Cultural Mile steps away from the Art Institute of Chicago in the Symphony Center.
Houston, Texas
“Connect-the-Dots Italian”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was recommended to me by a concierge at the Palmer House. Basically, it is a typical restaurant-management-school formula fake Italian restaurant. I had duck, roasted vegetables, and a glass of pinot noir. The food was so bland it was almost laughable. But it was late, and I was tired and hungry. So I ate, paid my check, and went back to my hotel. I guess people going to the theater eat there because it is convenient. I would characterize this restaurant as profoundly adequate, and overpriced.

• Visited October 2013

• Czech first
State College, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic food and service, great ambiance”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went with a large group for a business dinner to Tresori in Chicago. We had a few more people come along than we had thought we would have when making our reservation. The staff quickly made the changes to get us seated. The ambiance in the restaurant is wonderful, and it was easy to enjoy conversation. The service was excellent. I am vegan so ordered a number of sides. The kohlrabi celery root, carrot, pear ginger compote was very good, as was the polenta. Everyone's food was beautifully presented.

oxford
“Gracious staff and varied menu”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went after a matinee and were greeting by warm and friendly and professional staff. The service was impeccable. The salads and soups were varied and delicious. Two had tried and true menu options, the chicken and beef, and two had the specials. The tried and true won hands down. The atmosphere is sophisticated and bustling just before performances. A lovely place to dine.

Kansas City, MO
“Excellent lunch at Tesori”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Lunch here today -- my first time here. The good and service were very good to excellent. We started off with the carrot-ginger soup, recommended by the server, and it was excellent. They served good multi-grain bread and foccacia and these were also fresh and good. We had salads for the main course and the grilled romaine Caesar was very good, even though they did not make it without anchovies as I requested. My friend had the kale salad which looked good. I also got an order of the roasted autumn vegetables and they were just OK. Nice meal overall.

• Visited September 2013
“Unique menu of exquisite re-creations of Italian cuisine!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

In town for Labor Day weekend, with my wife and son, we walked in on Saturday for dinner, unaware of the variety of flavors and textures we were about to experience. Savoring a rich selection of Italian dishes from antipasti to dessert punctuated by lively conversation became a great starting point for celebrating family and friendship!

• Visited August 2013