All reviews full kitchen home away from home gas grill andersonville neighborhood washer and dryer steam shower bedroom apartment bar roma grocery delivery private garage traditional hotel wrigley field public transportation wedding weekend a great place to stay restaurants and bars walking distance
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

What a nice hotel in AndersonVille
It is something unespected but believe me beautiful!!
Everything is studied and made for your best stay !
LOVE IT!!!
The service is very good
Small shop in the lobby area and beautiful library
The area is like a small Harlem so nice

Stayed: September 2018
Rick_Verkler, General Manager at The Guesthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thanks for the incredible review Brilliance2015! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciated all the details that made for a memorable visit. As a former New Yorker, I love the Harlem reference and couldn't agree more! Thanks for choosing to stay with us and I hope we see you back another time soon!

Rick Verkler

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Spent a long weekend in town with reunion group of friends from college. Great amenities, easy walk to the Red Line train. Quiet, clean. Perfect for families and small groups. Fantastic views from Rooftop patio. Will stay here with the wife and kids next time we come to Chicago.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Rick_Verkler, General Manager at The Guesthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you sbrakenr for choosing to celebrate you college reunion with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be comfortable for you and your friends. It's nice to see you were able to take advantage of some of the special features of the hotel like the rooftop. Thank you for taking time to post this review and I hope we see you back at The Guesthouse Hotel very soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Incredibly well run and maintained property with supporting staff that are friendly and helpful. The rooms are like living in your own home with no feeling of staying in a hotel. The location was perfect with a wide range of diversity and options.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Hello TravelTravelTravel and thank you for staying with us! I am so glad to you enjoyed your time here and had the chance to explore our neighborhood. We take great pride in our staff and are so happy to hear they were supportive. We're also lucky to be in a location that's close to Wrigley Field, Lake Michigan and some really wonderful local shops and restaurants in Andersonville. It was a pleasure having you stay and I hope we see you back again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I was in town for a Cubs game and concert with friends. The hotel was amazing. We had 4 rooms for the 12 of us. Very spacious and plenty of room. Would not have been able to been as comfortable in a traditional hotel. All of our rooms had full kitchens, patios with grills and plenty of seating. This allowed us to congregate in 1 room for meals and hanging out. the staff was friendly, engaging and very responsive. An added benefit was the private garage parking. Location was perfect. Able to walk to coffee shops, 24 hour restaurants and night life. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Thanks for this awesome review Drew! I'm so glad we could be home base for your groups' trip and you enjoyed your time with us. Whether cheering on our Cubbies or attending a concert, going to Wrigley Field is one of those very memorable Chicago experiences and I'm happy we could add to your experience. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Great place makes you fell like your at home. Comfortable, beautiful and located close to everything. We checked in on a Friday night and the young man at the desk Jeremias I believe was his name was welcoming, friendly & extremely helpful. Beautiful lobby & common area. Recommend this place and staff for a at home stay away from home.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Rick_Verkler, General Manager at The Guesthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thanks for the great review irisd306!

I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us and were well cared for my our team! I'll make sure to let Jeremias know! Thanks for taking time to write about your experience and I hope we see you back soon!

Rick Verkler