“Fast food but doesn't taste like it”
Review of Pita Heaven

Pita Heaven
Ranked #1,063 of 9,764 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: South Loop
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good for a quick bite if your near by, nothing special but good food quick that doesn't feel like your eating fast food

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The food is good, it is quick service, order at counter, delivered to your table. Real plates and forks. Prices are within the fast food range. Quick, friendly. I call it upscale because for a fast food restaurant, it is decorated very nicely, faux stone mantel, fireplace, etc. I find the food quality to be very good.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Pita heaven has a very diverse menu that can satisfy just about anyone's tastes. I personally chose the gyro. The gyro was amply filled with meat with a great cucumber sauce. The tomatos were fresh and crisp and the onion not over powering. The gyro came with your choice of chips or fries. I chose fries and they were typical restaurant fries. I wish I had gone for the chips since they are homemade and were good. (I tried my husbands). The atmosphere is fast casual. Very relaxed and the food is served quickly on real plates with real flatware. Kids are welcome and the server asked at least twice if everything was to our liking. The server even acknowledged my kids and asked there opinions of their food.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Friday we found our way to Pita Heaven to have a Veggie Pita. Because we were trying to eat light, the two of us split a meal. We were provided separate plates that had a huge amount of the most delicious freshly made chips. The pita amounted to two large triangles per plate with a unique oil and seasoning on the vegetables in the pita. We were delighted with the meal and the friendly service.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I found Pita Heaven on GrubHub, knowing that after 8 days in the convention center we'd get tired of the same old food. Their menu is primarily Greek/Mediterranean, but everyone in my team found something that appealed to their stomachs.

The delivery driver arrived well within the window of time given and called to notify me he was at the front entrance. After collecting the food, we delved into our meals. My gyro plate was huge. We ordered again from Pita Heaven a few days later and I shared the gyro plate with another person. Our order was correct both times, and I cannot wait to order again when I am next in Chicago.

Been to Pita Heaven? Share your experiences!