“Delicious, inexpensive veggie options to go”
Review of Falafill

Falafill
Ranked #3,015 of 9,544 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Elgin, Illinois
“Delicious, inexpensive veggie options to go”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I got the bowl which allowed me more room to add the different salads and sauces. They offer traditional falafel and curry falafel (cauliflower). I preferred the traditional but I love the fried cauliflower in the bar.

• Visited July 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Falafel I have ever had, anywhere!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Worth repeating: the falafel here is quite simply the best I've ever had. After getting your choice of falafel at the counter, you have the option of helping yourself to all the fixings at their salad bar, which includes nothing but the freshest ingredients, including the best hummus I have had outside the Middle East and vegetables prepared in delicious ways I haven't seen since I left the Middle East. Yum! And here's why: Chef Maher is a successful Lebanese chef and restauranteur who decided to spread the love over here. Thank you!

If you're looking for something healthy, filling, and on the go, you can't do better than stopping in at a Falafill. There's one in the Loop, and one in Oak Park (they're SO lucky!), if you can't make it to the one in Lakeview. And please, do yourself a favor and try to make it :)

• Visited June 2013

Been to Falafill? Share your experiences!