“Keep Your Eyes Peeled”

Untitled Supper Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Untitled Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #153 of 10,145 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: La Salle and Clark
Transit: CTA: Merchandise Mart Clark/Lake Buses: 36, 29, 22, 62
Description: Untitled Supper Club is a contemporary revival of a classic Prohibition-era Chicago supper club… an upscale dining establishment mixed with a classic social club featuring live music and vintage cabaret-style entertainment. Untitled is a five-time Michelin Bib Gourmand recipient. Untitled’s shared plate menu features modern, imaginative, yet approachable reinventions of classic regional American dishes. We proudly serve the largest curated selection of American whiskies anywhere… over 500 and counting. Untitled Supper Club hosts live music and entertainment on our stage five nights a week. Our live music is rooted in classic American genres. Our nightlife is formatted around DJs providing a vintage, retro-pop sound representing music from the '60s through today, giving guests a nostalgic "dance through the decades" experience. Untitled is big, beautiful, lively, and designed to provide a undeniably unique and sensuous dinining experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re not on the lookout, you’ll walk right past! Super cool vibe and atmosphere. Great place to host a large event.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The first time I visited it was with a company event. We had the whole place to ourselves and had access to the ballroom. It’s marvelous what they can offer at Untitled. And, with a full blown 1920s themed party, the speakeasy vibe was alive and well.

On this visit ,I stopped in for an appetizer and a cocktail. We only had access to one room. It was a lively atmosphere. The speakeasy theme didn’t resonate as much on a normal Monday night but the food and drinks were good. Service seemed a bit slow but we weren’t in a hurry.

I didn’t care for their version of a sazerac but I liked the other drink—which I can’t remember. We had a fried pepper and cauliflower dish served with yogurt. It was good but not what I expected-I wouldn’t order it again.

However, I’m sure to visit again...especially nice with a larger group. Reservations suggested.

Parking can be tough and expensive. There are garages nearby. Street parking is also available but it’s $4 an hour with a 2 hour limit. Maybe best to rideshare or take a taxi.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We went to untitled later at night for having a drink and a bit of dancing. Untitled met definitely our expectations! Great music and a good mix of people enjoying themselves. We felt safe and welcomed, which is important visiting as a tourist.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

My friends surprised me by taking me here on a Saturday evening for my birthday dinner. The atmosphere and decor is super cool. A prohibition theme. When we were leaving a wall opened up with a band behind it!! Sat in a curtained off booth. There were 5 of us and we ordered lots of small plates including the cheese board (disappointing for this level of restaurant), the pork ribs, the octopus, the pull apart pretzel (all of those just ok), the tots (not what you think...an upscale and interesting version but needed seasoning!), deviled eggs (very good!!), the tuna ceviche (great) and the gnocchi (the best dish BY FAR!!). Our server, the back waiters and a manager all made appearances at our table...they were friendly, helpful and unpretentious. And the bathroom is cool with an attendant at the ready with anything you could need. My drink, a pretty standard Moscow mule, was
Terrible. Way too much lime juice and not sure any ginger beer or liquor was in it. And the desserts were hit and miss. Apple tart was fantastic and the deconstructed s’mores were meh. I was surprised this place has so many accolades. Really, the food is average but the service and decor made the night for me.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

we had a group of 6 celebrating a new job and a birthday. They had a big 8 piece brass band playing and they were incredible. 4 of the 6 ordered the mussels based on past experience and one short rib (great) and the half chicken. The roasted veggies pushed it over the top. Martinis and Meiomi Pinot Noir made it a great night. Fours hours later the bill for 6 was $500 including a nice tip for Jasmine. She is performing next Thursday night the 19th of April in the Burlesque show. MMMM.

1  Thank John D