“Incredible!”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed August 2, 2014

There is a line for a reason. I've loved Garretts Caramel Crisp since I was a kid. Don't wait to eat it as it is best while it is still warm.

1  Thank 7007TKJ

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Once you try Garrett's you will dream about getting more! This is the best caramel popcorn ever - so just get in line and wait because it will be worth it. Then get more to take home - they also have a location at the airport!

1  Thank nowpacking
Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you want real Chicago popcorn that travels well, this is the place to do it. They have all kinds of flavors, but it's a little on the expensive side. You must try it! I especially loved the chocolate covered popcorn!

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I guess I'm in the definite minority because I am not in love with the Chicago Mix. I think it's because I've had much better cheese popcorn before. However, I'm totally smitten by the caramel! I visited the Navy Pier location and the staff was very patient while I decided and very helpful. Definitely everything people say and more.

1  Thank Ayo M
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

This place is the best. Can't make ie here. No worries they can shop it to you. I know.... so awesome right? You won't be disappointed with anything you choose.

1  Thank Italianmission