“Delicioso!”
Review of Antique Taco

Antique Taco
Ranked #37 of 10,080 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Just opened in Wicker Park, I went there last night and they're doing great in the first week or two.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I absolutely love this place and have brought numerous friends to enjoy the tacos here. The kale salad is so flavorful..with pomegranate vinagrette, spiced peanuts and cranberries (which you can ask for on the side), queso fresco, strawberries...a beautiful layering of textures and flavors. The cheese curds are also delicious, but I recommend these for a group of three of more or for people that have a big appetite because its hard to not finish them..which leaves you with less room for the tacos. I love the mushroom tacos and order them everytime I go. I've tried the ribeye and fish as well, both very delicious, and you can wash everything down with an aqua fresca (the hibiscus flavor is awesome!), margaritas with freshly pressed lime juice, beer, or soda. LOve this place!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I came here for a quick lunch and got the special of the day, which had octopus in it. So good! I didn't want two tacos and instead opted the one, in which a portion of the proceeds goes towards charity. How amazing is that? Everything I read about the restaurant suggested the fish tacos and I saw everyone eating them. I also had the guacamole, which at $6 is steeper than what the tacos coat but definitely fresh. Overall, a great experience!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Loved the tacos and the atmosphere! Within walking distance from our Inn, and was easy to just show up and enjoy the food.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went here on a food tour and was blown away by the fish taco. I'm a pescatarian so I know my fish. You have to try it. The atmosphere was cool too. You can tell they not only know good food but also have a passion for antiques.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Casual atmosphere and very good food at this busy Mexican establishment. You order and pay at the counter and the food is then brought to your table. It is not a big place so many tables are shared between groups. The Chili Cheese Curds were excellent and enough for two people to share comfortably. My friends ordered a pitcher of the margarita special and promptly polished it off. The rib eye tacos were delicious, grilled with a bit of charring, fresh toppings and a sprinkling of mild cheese. The shrimp and mushroom tacos were inhaled by my friends so I assume they were also quite good. The seats are hard wood stools or plastic chairs so don't plan on lounging back in your seat and getting comfy during dinner. The food quality rules the day here, check it out if you're in the Bucktown/Wicker Park area.