“Loved this yougurt in town”
Review of Pinkberry

Pinkberry
Ranked #53 of 183 Dessert in Chicago
Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA
“Loved this yougurt in town”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Though I love yogurt a lot, this was a different experience to me. I tried different flavors and loved it.

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
Ontario, Canada
“Delicious protein smoothie”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was really missing my daily protein smoothie during our recent trip to Chicago - and so I was very excited to find Pinkberry when we were strolling Old Town. Their delicious smoothies are made with fresh fruit and Greek yogurt. I had the pineapple-coconut one - very refreshing and nourishing. Only additional things I would have liked to have as options were a scoop of protein powder or a non-dairy option (i.e., with coconut milk or almond milk). Patio street seating was great for people-watching, too!

• Visited August 2013
Johannesburg and London now
“Best frozen yogurt”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We've tried a few different frozen yogurt places and this is the best. The yogurt isn't creamy and sweet like others, and they shouldn't be either. Fresh fruit is also good quality.

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Did not live up to the hype”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was so excited to see Pinkberry right by our hotel. I am in boot & on crutches & the line was out the door, so my hubby waited in the line for me. We ate our Pinkberry on our hotel balcony enjoying the sights & sounds of the city. Sadly the yogurt was nothing special & have had better at none chain yogurt shops.

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“YUM”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to Pinkberry in Chicago three times over three days. We don't have Pinkberry where we're from, so it's always a treat. I love the original...great healthy and refreshing snack on the go!

Visited July 2013