1,057 results
All reviewscommon roomwicker parkblue linedamen stationshared bathroomcool neighborhoodtop bunkgreat locationno elevatorbunk bedsdorm roomrestaurants and shopsfree breakfastplace to staybring earplugso'hare airportthe loop
Reviewed June 2, 2015

My boyfriend and I were in Chicago to celebrate his birthday. Urban Holiday Lofts was in a very good location to where we wanted to go and sight see. The price was the main factor since it is in the city and it was less than $100 for the both of us for one night, which was fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2015

Myself and four of my friends stayed here for one night after landing in Chicago. The people are nice and helped us with what we could do in our one morning in Chicago. They have a guide for places in Chicago which is quirky and gives a local's perspective of the place. Only two shortcomings - no elevators, so if you are bringing heavy luggage be prepared to carry it all the way up the stairs. Secondly, they have limited shared bathrooms available so you might have to wait till they are free. Otherwise the facilities are good.

PS: If you use the blue line from O' Hare, they refund you the 5 Dollars, so that's a great thing!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2015

So many places to walk to since this is a popular neighborhood. Key card entry for your room so it felt very secure. Towels and bedding provided. Breakfast was all you needed. I'm passing out cards to friends who travel to Chicago! Book ahead. Thanks so much.

Room Tip: We stayed 3 nights and had a great experience. Love the room key, like a hotel. Staff very helpful and accommodating. Ask for an extra blanket if on the top bunk as the vent blew ac on them all night. Got chilly. You all need to have a recycling bin. Everyone would use it I'm sure! Also could you get new cereal dispensers. That grinding kind does just that and your flakes end up mushed up. Takes way too long to get cereal out. The breakfast was good and we thank you. Nice quiet spaces too.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Danny Paul S
Reviewed May 28, 2015

I enjoyed my brief stay here. The only complaint I have is that it was kind of scary to climb to the top bunk! Otherwise it was wonderful. The breakfast was great and it was in an awesome part of town.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2015

If you are on a budget I would highly recommend this place. Staff is friendly and helpful. the facilities are very clean and the building has lots of charm. I slept in two different rooms and I definitely preferred the one where I could open the windows

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends