“Nice Food”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My friend suggested to visit this place for quick grab and go lunch. Being a vegetarian I ordered "Krunt & Mushroom" & Mushroom filled pierogi. To my surprise I really enjoyed the dish with our cream and hot sauce. If you have eaten momos or steamed dumpling, pierogis will look same.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Exactly what I was looking for. Just like grandma/mom used to make. I had 12 pirogies!! All flavors delicious!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Maybe I was just hungry for some good Polish food like I had growing up. This place filled that need. It is small, you order at a counter from a menu board, and then sit and they call you when it is ready. I had an order of potato and cheese pierogis and a side of polish sausage. It was really good and would go back if I am in Chicago. It was within walking distance (about 10 minutes) of the train station so if you have a layover go check this place out.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Tried it one day for lunch and was very surprised the stuffed cabage was awsome and so were the perogis will be back very soon

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food is good, but not excellent, it is counter service. Pierogis and sausage are very good, the potatoes are from a box mix.

It is plastic silverware and form plates, then you bus your table.

Not cheap either, two of us was $20.00

Search around, this area has lots of better choices at the same price points.

John

Been to Pierogi Heaven? Share your experiences!