All reviews carbide building tower room hard rock hotel great location art deco nespresso machine michigan avenue millennium park the river beautiful hotel room was spacious walking distance heart of downtown chicago the bean central location enjoyed my stay the magnificent mile
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Made booking through Airbnb with a charge of $233.23 for two nights. I received a charge on my credit card statement for $434.74. I would like an itemized invoice sent to my email account as to what I was exactly charged for. That is almost double the price as what was advertised on Airbnb which is unacceptable.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GrandTour02433514197, Manager at St. Jane Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Good Day colinedwardsprod2020,

I do apologize about the confusion in regards to the fact you think you may have been overcharged. I have reviewed your reservation and sent you a private email to invite you to discuss the final folio. It seems the authorization for incidentals was the reason you believed we overcharged as we hold $100 per night to cover potential purchases. This has been released when you departed since there were no additional charges made at the hotel.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Michael Groszko
Director of Rooms

Reviewed January 19, 2020

On each of my 3 stays, the staff has been extremely kind and attentive, accommodating my request for a room with a bathtub. The rooms are quiet and have great amenities including a refrigerator (not a mini bar) and Netflix on the TV. The location of the hotel is excellent.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
cbecker7, Hospitality Associate at St. Jane Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you! I will make sure to pass on the kind words to our staff. We hope to host you again in the future and greatly appreciate your previous business.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Rooms were very small. It was a tight squeeze to walk around with more than two people. We had four people in a two bedroom room. Room service was prompt. Coffee was not my favorite and I didn’t like not having a pot in my own room. Other than that, it was an enjoyable stay

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review. We're very sorry your stay was less than perfect. Make sure to let our staff know about these concerns next time and we'll get them all sorted out before you arrive.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Lovely hotel! Clean and modern. Good linens. Nicely decorated - both in lobby and room. Art Deco vibe. Location is perfect. Near Magnificent Mile and other Chicago sites. Highly recommend for business or pleasure.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the excellent review! We hope to see you again next time you're in Chicago.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

The hotel has a hip boutique flair, nice elegant but simple rooms and great service. It's in the loop on near Michigan Ave just south of the river. I enjoyed staying for business and will gladly go back with my family as well.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We would be delighted to accommodate you and your family in the future!