St. Jane Hotel
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$233
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$189
Hilton.com
$595
$447
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$233
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$194
$141
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
2,762 results
All reviewsthe hard rockhard rock hotel chicagotower suitecarbide buildingrock memorabiliagreat locationrock starmichigan averock and rollmillennium parkthe rivercorner roomthe magnificent miledowntown chicagothe beancity viewstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in Chicago for a week in Jan. actually staying a half-block down Michigan Ave. but used Hard Rock's Valet service every day. On the next to last night of my visit I went into Hard Rock's Restaurant/Bar Angels and Kings. What an excellent decision that was, Ashley Sapienza provided the best bar and food service I have had in years. It was around 9;00 P.M. when I arrived after going to the Millionaire's Quartet Theatre Music Show. I asked about food after going with her recommended glass of wine and she said it was available. I told her I just wanted to have a couple of drinks and then get some food to go to take back to my hotel room. She said she would let me know about 30 minutes before the kitchen closed. After a couple of glasses of wine I was ready to order the go item, a club sandwich. She gave it to a runner and he came back and said it was too late. She looked at him and then went personally back to the kitchen and made sure they made me a sandwich. It came with fries and I asked about a chips substitute and the runner said they didn't have chips. So she went back again and when I got my order it had chips on it. What service! Great evening, and conversations with her and the runner throughout the evening. I would highly recommend Angels and Kings, great atmosphere and fantastic service thanks to Ashley!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2013

the hotel is situated in the old union and carbide building, historic and beautiful. Just a block from the mag. mile, wrigley/tribune tower. Love the location.
The hotel is inviting and has a great vibe w/helpful smiling hotel staff.

Room Tip: corner rooms are large and sunny. lots of windows. Of coarse higher floors offer better views. Did not use either the pool or spa.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed here as a semi vacation prior to visiting family in Chicago for the Christmas holidays. Whenever we come to town, we seemed to be pulled in so many directions with friends/family during iur stay & we are exhausted when we leave. So this year we snuck into town a few days early and decided to act as tourists. Best decision ever!!! When they say that this hotel is smack dab in the middle of everything, that is no exaggeration. Morton's Steak House, Garrett's popcorn, Macy's, Pizza...you name it all in walking distance and the staff can not be beat!!! Friendly,energetic,knowledgable and geniunely glad to see you. Can't say enough about this place. I read the reviews and made sure I had a room in the towers...beautiful views. Booking online also gave us free internet access which was great and saved us 50 dollars off of regular price.
Invest in a room up a little higher, a little pricier, but I promise you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Corner suites are well worth it. We were upgraded to a studio the 2nd day because of issues with aour bed, but actually I preffered the larger room of the suite over the studio. Either way you won't be dissappointed (choose space or jaw dropping views)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Every single staff member at Hard Rock Chicago is awesome. The hotel is clean, safe, comfortable, and reasonably priced. The couple small problems I had were solved almost immediately by friendly staff. You can also rent a Fender or mixing table for free ($500 deposit). Expect friendly smiles and quick service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was my first stay at the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. From the moment I pulled up to the valet, the staff was incredibly friendly. Ben Brady was our staff member who helped us with our bags. He was great! Ben was able to give us dining suggestions and directions. He also went out of his was to make sure we had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable-right down to getting us extra 'k cups' for our coffee machine. Every time we saw Ben that day, he asked how our day was going and if we needed anymore ice, towels etc. He also offered more dining and entertainment suggestions. The hotel was very nice, and my friends and I decided to make the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago our official girls weekend hotel for now on. Thanks everyone at the hotel for making our weekend extra special.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends