St. Jane Hotel
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$282
$345
$204
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$263
Hilton.com
$363
$179
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Breakfast included
$145
$132
  • Room Service
$428
$376
2,762 results
All reviewsthe hard rockhard rock hotel chicagotower suitecarbide buildingrock memorabiliagreat locationrock starmichigan averock and rollmillennium parkthe rivercorner roomthe magnificent miledowntown chicagothe beancity viewstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed here in early December. The location is fabulous, right downtown in the middle of some of Chicago's best shopping and attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room had a great view. I booked through Hotwire.com and got a great room. The bathroom is spacious and the bed is so comfortable I wanted to take it with me. There's plenty of space it he room and you aren't cramped. I didn't get a chance to use the bar as it was closed for an event. I enjoyed my stay here so much that I'm staying again in February. Can't wait.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I planned an amazing 30th birthday for one of my closest out of town friends at Angels and Kings in the Hard Rock Hotel. The bar managers, Mike and Shannon, were extremely accommodating and planning was really easy! Our party was set up on the stage area at the bar and we had an absolute blast! Bottle service is always a bit pricey, but compared to other locations in the city, Angels and Kings is very reasonable and the service is GREAT!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a great hotel if you're travelling with teenagers (which I was) but less geared up for us oldies apart from the memorabilia putting you in mind of your lost youth.

The staff are all friendly, helpful and we really appreciated the popcorn in our room on arrival. The room itself was a little odd. Strange lay-out with a lot of unused room screened off for the closet area. Everything seemed a little narrow and we were only provided with one lot of toiletries despite being a party of three.

The main complaint is the noise. Late night revellers coming in and out of the lifts made for an uncomfortable couple of night's sleep. Food via room service was rather ordinary and over-priced. Shame but, as I said, teenagers love it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MissMsMrsS
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Was staying at the Hard Rock this New Years week and weekend and decided to check out the bar downstairs called Chucks. Very modern place and even had the game on which was great. Im not the type of guy to drink much liquor, more of a beer guy. While sitting at the bar, this bartender whose name was Dave persuaded me to try some drinks that he made, I said sure...but not only was the guy friendly, he knew what he was doing... Quick at making my drink and it tasted better than the beer I drink. While waiting for my wife and her friends, he kept me pretty entertained and it was great to have such nice company while waiting. The decor, game, and great drinks and awesome hospitality Dave provided, made for the best night my wife and I have had so far in Chicago, I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had high expectations when I booked my stay at the Hard Rock Hotel and my expectations were exceeded by far! Not only was the hotel staff amazing, but so was the new restaurant Chuck's Manufacturing. It had an awesome vibe to it, so when I decided to make a reservation for me and a group of my girlfriends before we went out for a night on the town we were excited!

The food was excellent,but what really stood out to me was the service. Everyone was very friendly, but our server Rhett was just absolutely awesome!! He was very knowledgeable about the menu and drinks, he guided us with recommendations about our dinner. Everything ended up being so perfect and delicious. He even offered us phone chargers, which was is something that really caught my attention and I wish more restaurants would do! If all of the servers and bartenders working there are like Rhett, I would give this place 5 stars any day and would recommend it to all my friends visiting the city. I plan to return on my next visit and can't wait to have the delicious scallops again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends