4 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
$158
2,052 results
All reviews great location magnificent mile mag mile michigan avenue within walking distance front desk staff would definitely stay here again chicago downtown high floor early check corner room starbucks block lobby elevator sirens garage
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2019

I felt very welcomed at this hotel. All staff was nice especially the front desk. Usually when I check in to a hotel with my employee rate I get treated differently as if I don’t really matter. But at this location I felt like I got the best hospitality! Will definitely return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CHIMM165, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for this excellent review. We appreciate the kind words about our incredible team and we love to take care of our own! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

I checked in for a 3 night stay and on my BonVoy profile I list my preferences as high floor and as far as possible from the elevator. I was on a high floor but right near the elevator and the whine of the elevator motors kept me from getting much sleep especially on the first night there. I did mention this to the from desk and they were very apologetic but were completely full and could not move me. It was a learning experience and something to keep in mind for future stays. The hotel was clean and furniture was fairly new and modern. The heating/AC was quiet. Maintenance could tighten up faucets in the bath and keep that up a little better. The bar and restaurant was a completely different setup from most Courtyards. The food was OK but I do prefer the food at traditional Courtyards, especially the breakfasts. I would stay here again.

Room tip: If on the upper 4 levels, do not stay near the elevator.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dmillette2018

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing you concern to our attention, we will certainly coach the team to ensure they are reviewing and granting all requests to the best of their ability. We appreciate the kind words about newly renovated guest rooms. We appreciate that you would stay with us and again and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

This Courtyard is in a great location - steps away from the Magnificent Mile -( and is a cut above average Courtyard by Marriott hotels, but I had to rate the cleanliness on the lower end. My son went barefoot in our room, and shortly thereafter, his feet were as dirty as if he had just walked outside. The room carpets need a shampooing. Overall, hotel and staff is great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CHIMM165, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about our great hotel. We appreciate you also bringing your concern to our attention. We have a professional company that regularly cleans all our guest room carpets and will research how this room has not been done. It will be done immediately. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

My husband and I had a great visit to Chicago at the end of May/beginning of June. The property is great and loved having a bar/restaurant on site-food was wonderful and drinks were even better! Staff were super friendly and attentive--a few I would like to mention include Sylvie, Kirby and Greg in the restaurant/bar and Robert Brand (General Manager). Thoroughly enjoyed our visit, thank you!

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CHIMM165, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for this amazing review! We appreciate the kind words about our great hotel and fantastic staff. Sylvie, Kirby, Greg and Robert really appreciate you including their names in the review. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

My family and I enjoyed our stay at this Marriott property because of the breakfast at the Copper Fox, the room size and cleanliness, the hotel location, and the pleasing customer service. Parking is a little bit tight in the adjacent garage, but to be expected in Streeterville. We will certainly recommend this property to visitors in downtown Chicago.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
YeseniaC0905, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for the perfect 5! We appreciate the kind words about our great restaurant, Copper Fox Gastropub and our newly renovated guest rooms. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you again soon!