5 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
$158
2,052 results
All reviews great location magnificent mile mag mile michigan avenue within walking distance front desk staff would definitely stay here again chicago downtown high floor early check corner room starbucks block lobby elevator sirens garage
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Jen and Ridi at this Starbucks (and everyone else there!!) are great, they always recognize me and are so friendly :) This Starbucks is small but mighty, and they crank through lines fast! Thank you ladies!

Trip type: Traveled solo
CHIMM165, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent experience with us! We appreciate the kind words about our team at Starbucks. Jen and Ridi are definitely superstars and we will share this great feedback with them. We also appreciate your loyalty and are excited to continue serving you each day!

James Ancona
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I was just in Starbucks where Jen and Robyn were the baristas and I have to tell you, because of the service, I don't like to go to any other Starbucks location; friendly and attentive are these ladies and the entire team! On weekday mornings I must go here (I don't even care that I can't use rewards) because they kick start my workday and I appreciate their kindness-this is my "Cheers"

Trip type: Traveled on business
YeseniaC0905, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is fantastic. We appreciate you remembering the barista's names and the fact that you are loyal to our store, we look forward to seeing you so often.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

We spent a night at this Marriott over Memorial Day weekend. It was our first time staying at this property, and we really enjoyed it. The location was convenient, the staff was friendly, and the property was modern and clean. The room was more than big enough for the king bed, couch, and a desk chair, although the television really couldn't be angled toward the bed. The exercise facility had some good equipment.
I would have preferred fewer treadmills and more bikes, but my wife really liked the treadmill. The shower was really good - nice water pressure and hot water right away. The room was near the elevator and the ice machine (I need to update my profile to avoid this), but we really didn't hear much noise from the hallway. And there are quite a few dining and shopping opportunities nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
YeseniaC0905, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for writing such an excellent review. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

My wife is a Nurse Practitioner and we stayed here for the Joint injection course that was in a conference room downstairs. Check in and out were easy, room was very good, location is great, we stayed here before for a Heart Conference at Northwest - great location.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us and for the amazing review! We appreciate the kind words about our great hotel and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

So...my travel partners and I ended up having an unexpected evening in Chigaco due to a series of flight delays and ultimately a cancellation. LONG story short, Isabel at the front desk was fabulous. She really hooked us up with the room, not to mention she gave us a giant bag of toiletries (we did not have any luggage). The property itself isn't anything to write home about, but I give it 5 stars because of Isabel. Thank you girl!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for this fantastic review! We are so sorry about the delays and really appreciate your kind words and including Isabel in your review, she was excited to see it. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.