Comfortable rooms, GREAT BEDS, clean and well maintained. On premises parking is very very expensive. Staff was very nice and helpful. Did not eat at the restaurant but it was packed. Location was great for us, away from "Michigan Ave".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza West Loop. Crowne Plaza West Loop, the closest hotel to the United Center, is a winning choice for your lodging needs. Nestled in the shadow of the Willis Tower, the Crowne Plaza West Loop is centrally located to many of Chicago's finest attractions. Just blocks from the Loop, and Michigan Ave./Magnificent Mile shopping, Adler Planetarium, Art Institute of Chicago and Navy Pier are located a short distance away. From its brilliantly designed architecture, sleek modern interiors, masterfully appointed guest rooms and numerous amenities, the Crowne Plaza West Loop is the perfect choice for the discerning traveler. Experience our highly acclaimed restaurant Dine, with eclectic cuisine to fit every palate served in a charming retro diner atmosphere with an upbeat contemporary style. Our event space and outstanding service make Crowne Plaza West Loop The Place to Meet. Our Crowne Meetings Director coordinates every detail of your event, making us the favorite for wedding, conference, banquet and meeting planners. The Crowne Plaza West Loop is everything you expect, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Chicago - The Metro Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro