“This pizza definitely delivers.”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #177 of 9,839 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

So most of the reviews I read for this place were accurate. The wait times can be long for a table, and the wait for food can also take a good bit of time. Pizzas like this take a long time to cook, which slows down the entire process from sitting down to getting food. If you want some of the deliciousness, that is something you need to accept going in. My group of 8 didn't find the wait for a table to be overly long, and catching up with each other passed the time that we waited for the pizzas. The pizza itself is well worth the weight. Each slice is a brick of cheese and perfectly toasted crust, with toppings stuffed inside. Amazing. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Used trip advisor to find this place, after all you must eat pizza when in Chicago. I've got to say being from the UK it's the best pizza I've had end of.

1  Thank RoxyRowland1
Reviewed June 24, 2014

In a choice between Unos and Giordanos, Giordanos takes the pie. Give yourself 40 minutes for the pizza to be ready and get drinking some local Goose Island beers. At the location I went to, they only had the Green Line and 3-1-2. No worries, staff was excellent and I was able to find seating no problem.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

You haven't eaten pizza till you've travelled 6000 kms from England to Chicago to eat the all mighty Giordanos pizza! I'm a pizza lover for sure but I wasn't expecting this heaven on earth if pizza! I was told that it was big but I wasn't expecting that. It takes 40 mins to cook and oh boy is it worth the wait. I tried the meat and more meat an it was amazing! The flavours and ingredients are bursting and the fact that the tomato is on top makes it even tastier. I can say that you will love Giordanos and if I'm ever back in the US I'll be straight back there.

PS: starters were delicious, cheesy garlic bread and the calamari very tasty.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had to get my deep dish pizza fix while in Chicago. It did not disappoint. My wife and I could not eat a small pie. Be prepared to wait 45 minutes to an hour but it's part of the experience. Good beer selection as well

1  Thank Fig2222