“Upscale wine bar with great selection”
Review of Eno

Eno
Ranked #597 of 9,899 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Nice ambiance, knowledgable servers, great selection. My husband and I tried a few different flights of red wine and a cheese flight as well. Really enjoyed ourselves. A little expensive, but worth it if you enjoy wine and cheese varieties. Unfortunately we did not try the chocolate, because we were on our way to dinner, but it looked wonderful! Check this place out if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Partner and I popped in here one evening, having read a good recommendation in a guide book, and we were not disappointed! Huge wine list and prepared 'flights' which are essentially recommendations of wines, cheeses or chocolates. We are not strangers to wine (hic!) but liked the tasting options, and the small plate dishes were of a very high standard. It's not a cheap night but quality meets the price point. Service was friendly and our experience does not match previous review of poor service, we both thought it was great! We bought a bottle to bring home as we really enjoyed the visit here and chose the wine to store for our anniversary later this year. Highly recommend Eno.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Ok wines but nothing to write home about with respect to their wines by the glass. We have wine stores in Toronto that serve amazing wines by the glass for tasting and they are government run. For an entrepreneurial environment you would expect more. Their service levels also need to improve. A smile would go a long way.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always stay at the Intercontinental while on business in Chicago and Eno is a great place to start or end your eveining. A very extensive wine list and the staff are very knowledgeable. Cozy fire places with a great street view of the Magnificent Mile.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A winery owner in Sonoma recommended I go to ENO. Of course she specifically suggested I try their wine. Well, I did! The experience was great and the wine was excellent (but I already knew about the wine). ENO does not open until 4:00p so don't waste time running up to N. Michigan to get in. BTW, my map app showed it on Columbia but we could only find a Michigan entrance. There is a great wine selection (of course) and a spectacular cheese menu. We went "alookin" for the Acorn Zin an incredible wine and a fantastic bargain. We settled in and enjoyed two bottles of wine and two different cheese trays. The total bill was less than $150, which sitting on N. Michigan enjoying a great view of the hustle and bustle of Chicago, that seems a small price to pay in my opinion. salute!