“Great Improv-Great Energy”

The ComedySportz Theatre
Ranked #15 of 110 Fun & Games in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: The ComedySportz Theatre hosts our main stage show 'ComedySportz' every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 'ComedySportz' is improv comedy with performers split up into two teams who perform short scenes, song and games based on audience suggestions. It's not ABOUT sports, it IS a sport - the players compete for the audience's approval. It's hilarious improv comedy that is appropriate for all ages and has been making people laugh for 25 years.The ComedySportz Theatre also hosts late night shows and other comedy shows throughout the week. These additional shows include stand-up and sketch comedy as well as improv, and some are recommended for audiences 18 and over.
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We were trying to get tickets for Second City on short notice. We couldn't. But the clerk at the half price ticket place recommended this, and he was right. This show was a lot of fun

All reviews
"stage"
in 8 reviews
"announcer"

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This show was really great. It's so hard to find clean comedy that's actually funny. My husband and I saw the Saturday night show and I would recommend the show for any age group. It was 100% clean and 100% funny. Every show is different since its based on suggestions from the audience. It's also steps away from the "L" stop so very easy to find. You won't regret it.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

This was the second time I have attended this show. It was very funny and totally appropriate for kids - I had a 16 yr old with me but would have been comfortable with my 7 year old as well. Definitely worth the money and will return in the future.

1  Thank linkfamily6
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I'm so happy I went to a show here. It was what I needed! To let loose and LAUGH!!! The laughter wasn't constant, but it was consistent! Check it out!!!!