“Great experience!”
Review of Filini

Filini
Reserve with OpenTable
Filini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 9,602 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: E. Lower Lake St.
Champaign, Illinois
“Great experience!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went to Filini with my girlfriend this weekend and we had a wonderful experience! The ambiance was great, the services was splendid, and the food was exceptional. Tomas was our server and he was extremely professional and polite. The service was on point all night and he was not too overbearing. The manager came to check up on our meal several times which really showed that they cared about every customer. To top it off, the chef gave us an extra entree to try and brought it to us directly! The food was simply awesome for every course and it truly made our evening special. I will definitely be going to Filini again very soon!

• Visited February 2014
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for dining in Filini. I couldn't be happier that you were so impressed by your experience with us. I will share your compliments with both Tomas and our Chef, and I hope that you return to dine with us again soon. We look forward to welcoming you back.

“Perfect dining experience!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

From the food to the service, Filini is just perfect time and time again! The food is always consistent, and the service is always top notch! This restaurant can make any dining experience special, whether it be romantic, special occasion, business, family outing...it covers all the basis. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a perfect meal!

• Visited February 2014
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review. I am happy to hear that each of your experiences with us have been great and that you would recommend us to everyone. I will share your compliments with our team. I hope to welcome you back to Filini soon.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food with Great Service”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I ate at Filini for both a Friday night dinner and a Sunday morning brunch.

Friday night, our server was Marizta. She helped us choose the perfect white wine to pair with our food. The restaurant week "Crema" soup was money. Also, I highly recommend ordering the "Sedani" pasta. Amazing!

For Sunday brunch we had so many servers coming to check on our table. Everyone was so attentive and nice. The restaurant manager Richard also came to personally greet us and offered us free tastings of their brunch desserts. We ordered the "Eggs Benedict" and "Breakfast Pizza". The pizza had thinly sliced potatoes and truffle oil on it which created an interestingly pleasant flavor.

Basically, we came hungry and we left happily stuffed. I definitely recommend Filini for any meal. Moreover, I think the chic decor and open space is perfect for a girls night out and/or birthday dinner outing.

• Visited February 2014
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for dining at Filini! I am thrilled that you loved your dinner and returned for brunch! I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back!

Thanks again,

Chicago, Illinois
“For a fancy restaurant this place was very kid friendly.”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Filini is one of the best restaurants in downtown chicago. Loved the great food and service. The staff were so friendy, especially the manager, Richard. If you have a chance please check out filini.

• Visited January 2014
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for dining with us! I am happy that you loved your experience at Filini and that Richard was especially friendly during your visit. I will share your compliments with him. I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Osprey, Florida
“Nice restaurant week fare”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The prix fixe Restaurant Week menu offered great choices at a very modest price. The meal tasted great. Only problem was they were out of some items. However, they kindly offered no-charge alternatives from the entire desert menu. Can't say the wait staff was on top of their game, despite the place being pretty empty. Cannot say it hit "gourmet," but I'd give it another try!

• Visited January 2014
Thank you for dining with us during restaurant week. I am happy that you enjoyed your experience, but I would like to apologize again that some of the selections were not available. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Filini General Manager

Been to Filini? Share your experiences!