“Great hotel food”
Review of Filini

Filini
Reserve with OpenTable
Filini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #278 of 9,717 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: E. Lower Lake St.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I am usually skeptical about hotel restaurants but this was a pleasant surprise. The Italian food was authentic and fresh. Great wine list and affordable. The manager treated us to Limoncello shots at the end of dinner. Nice touch.

Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for your review of Filini. I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and that our management team was welcoming and helped make your meal memorable. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Thanks again,

Filini General Manager

There are newer reviews for Filini

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had excellent lunch at Filini when I was attending a Morningstar conference at the Radisson Blu Aqua. The "piadina prosciutto cotto" flatbread sandwich was very good, the house salad was delicious, and the 2008 Leone De Castris Salice Salentino Maiana accompanied the meal perfectly. And Michael S., my waiter, even brought me my cap, which I had inadvertently left at the table.

Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your dining experience. I am happy that you loved your lunch and glad that Michael was able to return your cap. I look forward to welcoming you back to Filini in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went to Filini for dinner with my family last Thursday and we loved the food! Our server Thomas did an awesome job explaining the different types of wine that would go with our food (I'm not much of a wine drinker) so I was glad he was so knowledgeable one the wine list and was able to explain everything so well to me. I will definitely be coming back for the delicious food and wonderful service!!!

Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for your review. I could not be more pleased that you enjoyed your meal at Filini and that Thomas was helpful and knowledgable. I will share your kind words with him. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was at the hotel for business and frequented Filini many times for lunch. Service and food was very good. Not just your average hotel restarant. Try one of the salads...will not disappoint!

Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed several different lunches with us and that you were never disappointed. I will share your comments with our team, and I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Chicago residents sometimes overlook a hotel restaurant. We waited too long before dining at this fabulous place. Everything was excellent. Our food was unique and more than good. Service was impeccable. The restaurant is an architectural gem. What's the ultimate compliment? A repeat visit and we will do that soon. For all the visitors in our home town, don't pass this conveniently located place near millennium park and the art institute just east of Michigan Ave.

Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am honored that you enjoyed your experience in Filini and that you are paying us the ultimate compliment by returning to dine with us again soon. I look forward to welcoming you back.