Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from See it All Chicago Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from $30.99
from $37.00
from $49.95
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews great tour take pictures small bus driver guide great overview of the city smaller group dropped off hour tour city tour ask questions highly recommend this tour great sense of humor informative tour his knowledge photo opportunities lincoln park stops
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

had lots of fun! just wish we could have stopped at the shopping stores! definitely recommended if you don’t know your way around chicago

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

This bus tour was adequate, the boat tour was excellent. Rick was friendly, there was opportunities to take pics however, I was hoping for more history and “guiding”. Since Chicago has difficult parking, I’m not sure how else this tour can accommodate more walking/talking/guiding. It gave our family an opportunity to identify what we wanted to see more in depth. Thank you!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Really great cruise
Jamel (I hope that’s right) was our docent and did a really awesome job! Unbelievable how he remembers not just the building names and architects but also dates and number of stories in the buildings. He’s funny and easy going and really a pleasant way to see the rivers and city.
Definitely worth it!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Driver well versed in Chicago history , great sense of humor, very accommodating. Truly a great way
to get an overview of the city. Pointed out many things we would have not noticed if doing it on our own.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

The tour director picked me up at my hotel present a clean and comfortable mini van to me and 9 other customers. The tour was informative and gave me the opportunity to take photos and the main attraction spots. I was then dropped off and boarded the tour boat which then toured the Chicago river with Nick, a native Chicago resident pointing out the beautiful architecture of the city.