Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from See it All Chicago Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from $30.99
from $37.00
from $49.95
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews great tour take pictures small bus driver guide great overview of the city smaller group dropped off hour tour city tour ask questions highly recommend this tour great sense of humor informative tour his knowledge photo opportunities lincoln park stops
Reviewed August 4, 2018

The tour director picked me up at my hotel present a clean and comfortable mini van to me and 9 other customers. The tour was informative and gave me the opportunity to take photos and the main attraction spots. I was then dropped off and boarded the tour boat which then toured the Chicago river with Nick, a native Chicago resident pointing out the beautiful architecture of the city.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

We had a wonderful experience. Our guide was very knowledgeable and patient with us, allowing us time to take plenty pictures. We had small children and he included them, making them feel pretty special. The other riders were friendly and tolerant also. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Paul is a knowledgeable fellow. Fun and small group. I am limited with walking, so this was perfect. Made photo stops for others. I’d do it again. Priced right.k

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We are thankful to Rick for giving us a tour that perfectly matched our expectations in terms of narrating the history of the several tourist spots and the iconic architecture, in a manner that was humorous, lucid and insight ful. The stops for the photos were also well thought through.

I highly recommend this tour as an initial Birds eye view, post which you can do your personalized in-depth tours.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We did this tour at the end of our stay in Chicago, however I would recommend trying to do it early in your stay as it provides an excellent overview of the city and gives ideas for things you may wish to visit again to see in more detail. We were picked up on time in a modern, spacious minivan. Rick was friendly and knowledgeable with a great sense of humour. He recommended restaurants and places to visit along the way. Overall we were very impressed. Thanks!