“Great experience all around!”
Review of Oxygen Spa Studio

Oxygen Spa Studio
Ranked #26 of 331 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Went here for the first time today and absolutely loved it. The staff was super friendly, their location was very clean, and the massage felt amazing. The prices are also great for the experience even without any Groupon or discount.

1  Thank Shalyn C

Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

My friendster offered me a fabulous massage at this place. They booked the deep tissue massage. My back and my neck were very painful prior the massage. The girl who provided the massage was very good and nice and after my massage i was feeling so great. It really made my day and i have been able to discover this beautifull without any pain and tension in my back and my neck. I was a new person afterward. I really recommand this place as you'll get exactly What you expect!

Reviewed July 6, 2015

This is the place to go to when you want to relax or get the kinks out. Hot Stone, deep tissue are my favorites. There is a calming effect as soon as you walk through the door. They have about four or five rooms (including a couples room) You will not be disappointed. Located at end of block, quite neighborhood. Parking on the street. The prices are reasonable and service is excellent.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This isn't a fancy spa that you walk in and they offer you wine with a very nice seating area. HOWEVER, this place is amazing. The seating area is small, but I find it cozy. The employees are all very nice, and the massages are amazing. The location is very clean and professional. The location is really great too. Its next to some great resturants (in Greektown) and also next to the Halstead (UIC) blue line stop.

So about the massages...so far i've had a 75 minute Deep Tissue Massage and a 60 minute Swedish Massage. I am starting the membership next month and very excited to try all the massages that they offer. I HIGHLY recommend Maria. She does miracles. I go in all tense and stressed but she always knows how to relieve my stress and make me feel like a million bucks. She's also very sweet and friendly.

Comparing prices to other spas in West Town, this place is reasonably priced. And this is coming from a graduate students income. I really hope this place sticks around for a long time because I don't want to go anywhere else for a massage.

2  Thank aroxyfreak
See more reviews
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great massage at a very friendly spot hidden away near Greektown. My therapist Maria was wonderful, very willing to adapt my hot stone massage around any particular muscle areas/concerns and she had well defined soft/medium/tough pressures which made it easy to describe how much pressure where. I usually don't feel that good after a massage that I REALLY need to sit there for a while afterward, but I did at Oxygen. The waiting room is not anything particularly great, but the employees are very friendly and compensate for that. One employee or manager even set up a game to play on their ipad for another client's son (while his dad was getting a massage.) There is $5 parking in the Giordano's parking lot just across Green St. from Oxygen - very convenient!

1  Thank Kristen K