“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Ranked #26 of 333 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This isn't a fancy spa that you walk in and they offer you wine with a very nice seating area. HOWEVER, this place is amazing. The seating area is small, but I find it cozy. The employees are all very nice, and the massages are amazing. The location is very clean and professional. The location is really great too. Its next to some great resturants (in Greektown) and also next to the Halstead (UIC) blue line stop.

So about the massages...so far i've had a 75 minute Deep Tissue Massage and a 60 minute Swedish Massage. I am starting the membership next month and very excited to try all the massages that they offer. I HIGHLY recommend Maria. She does miracles. I go in all tense and stressed but she always knows how to relieve my stress and make me feel like a million bucks. She's also very sweet and friendly.

Comparing prices to other spas in West Town, this place is reasonably priced. And this is coming from a graduate students income. I really hope this place sticks around for a long time because I don't want to go anywhere else for a massage.

Date of experience: February 2014
2  Thank aroxyfreak

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great massage at a very friendly spot hidden away near Greektown. My therapist Maria was wonderful, very willing to adapt my hot stone massage around any particular muscle areas/concerns and she had well defined soft/medium/tough pressures which made it easy to describe how much pressure where. I usually don't feel that good after a massage that I REALLY need to sit there for a while afterward, but I did at Oxygen. The waiting room is not anything particularly great, but the employees are very friendly and compensate for that. One employee or manager even set up a game to play on their ipad for another client's son (while his dad was getting a massage.) There is $5 parking in the Giordano's parking lot just across Green St. from Oxygen - very convenient!

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank Kristen K
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great location, wonderful spaces, fantastic treatments. Very clean and professional. They do not have a separate 'quiet room' to pay for so prices are very reasonable. Couples room available. I highly recommend the 90-minute sugar scrub with a 30 minute massage at the end. And then for a small price I added an additional 30 minutes to the massage! Parking available on the street, or validated for a lot nearby.

Date of experience: March 2012