2 people are viewing this hotel
Renaissance Hotels
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$199
Hotels.com$199
Agoda.com$199
1,272 results
All reviews cumberland station park and fly airport shuttle front desk shuttle service o hare an early morning flight parking garage rooms are large per night mini fridge fitness center starbucks downtown ord lobby rosemont
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Trip with kids and the pool is great. The hote even showed a movie at the pool on Friday night! The hotel is steps away from the blue line and rooms are spacious. Very nice for family trip to take the train into the city

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jrf990
Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

You can’t be closer than this for using the public transport to Chicago downtown. Just steps to the blue line takes you to downtown or O’Hare Airport. While the charge for parking was annoying and not part of the room deal, the restaurant serves a delicious burger mid afternoon, and the pool and hot tub was welcome comfort after running the marathon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MaliLisa
Reviewed October 13, 2019

I was staying at the Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel this past weekend. Unfortunately, the Chicago marathon was also that same weekend along with several other events. As a result, the hotel was completely sold out. I arrived early from my flight and requested an early check-in. This was not available due to the hotel being at capacity, and I completely understood. Now, after waiting a few hours I went back to the front desk to check if anything was available, yet still nothing. However, right after I left two other people were able to check in and get a room. I am a Marriott Gold Elite member, and I thought I would get priority for available rooms. Even after these two people checked in, I was still told there was nothing available despite the fact that I saw with my own two eyes people getting rooms 2 seconds before I had asked. In addition, the staff at the front desk were rude. They all had an attitude and made me feel like I was not a valued member and that they were doing me a favor. All they told me was that there was nothing they could do, which was clearly a LIE because they gave rooms to people right in front of me, even though I had been waiting for hours. Also, the rooms are small and the TVs are TINY! AVOID THIS HORRIBLE HOTEL!!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Navigator12958855807, Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to our attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, we sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. We would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let us know the best contact number and time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel.

Hotel Management

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

I have never in my life been treated so horribly by a hotel and it’s employees! I travel 150 nights a year for nearly 20 years and I am writing this review at 3 am in O’Hare airport because is these people!

I told the hotel that I would arrive at 11:45 pm for my room. I was delayed until 2 am. My flight is at 8 am. I needed 4 hours of sleep. They gave away my room. Chris the front desk agent was put out by even having to try to find me another room.

I am lucky to have the highest status for marriott and it’s lifetime as well. So to give away my room is beyond me. Add to it I checked in for it on the app. Did I get a call? A text? An email. Nope. No communication whatsoever. I arrived at the desk to have no room.

I explained that I had to be at the airport and what could they put me in near the airport. She told me after making calls that there was a room at the marriott suites across the freeway on river road. Told me twice. Then called a cab for me and said the hotel room would be taken care of by her hotel along with the cab.

I got in the cab and the cabbie after talking with Chris got the address written down. He the started to drive downtown! I asked where he was trying to go, we just needed to cross the freeway. He said no, she told him to go to this address by united center back downtown. Now note there is a marathon tomorrow in Chicago and I would be trying to leave at that time when roads are shutting down.

The man working with her (I did not get this name) even called the hotel to ask about shuttle service in the morning and said it starts at 4 am! So either he was lying too or just made up what they wanted to get me out of the Lobby.

As I said this is a first and horrid experience on so many levels. I would have taken a cot in a meeting room.

I am so utterly upset and I work in the hospitality industry and just got done doing my own event for my clients and just wanted to go to sleep.

Great work teaching your staff hospitality Omar.

Never ever ever stay here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Pejer

Dear Guest,

Hotel Management

Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed here several times. It isn’t bad. Very clean and staff is nice. Just nothing over the top. You won’t be disappointed. It’s close to airport and the bar is quick. If you’re hungry in the morning you’re going to pay. The breakfast is $23 and it’s good but not worth that price.

Trip type: Traveled on business