Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance Hotels
Hotels.com$199
Travelocity$199
Agoda.com$199
1,272 results
All reviews cumberland station park and fly airport shuttle front desk shuttle service o hare an early morning flight parking garage rooms are large per night mini fridge fitness center starbucks downtown ord lobby rosemont
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019

I really loved the drinks at the bar here! Milena made the best margaritas for us and the service she provided was above and beyond! I have always been someone that loved to fill my day with exquisite experiences and I've got to say, her attentiveness, smiles and attention to detail when taking care of my friend and I definitely enhanced our experience and catch up time.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Exploration821953
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

I first stayed here last fall when starting a new job due to the close proximity to my office and the airport. The rooms are nice and clean with your standard amenities, but the welcoming staff at the bar have made this my go-to hotel for my business trips here. Traveling alone, they immediately made me feel at home and started a conversation. Milena has always been amazing and knows my drink/food order before I’ve even sat down. She greats me by name and we catch up like old friends each time I’m in town. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Milena makes a business trip feel like home. She is the best. I wish all BonVoy people were more like her! She truly cares about her customers. I’ve known her for years and wish she could be cloned. The Renaissance management should be very thankful!

Reviewed August 28, 2019

What a beautiful room-.........felt like home.
I had one of the best fish and chip meals ever at the hotel restaurant bar: Excellent chef.
My favorite experience was the amazing service given to me by Milana(sp?), as the bartender: she went above and beyond her call of duty. She reached out to me and made sure I was comfortable and provided anything I needed. I observed her being caring and thoughtful to the other customers throughout my meal.
Milana deserves the best compliment of all during my stay-she made my trip a memorable experience.
Thank you Milana for being the best bartender ever! Your caring and thoughtfulness was the highlight of my trip!!!!

2  Thank Mary P
Reviewed August 21, 2019

called from the airport to see if they had a shuttle -- phone rang and rang, no one answered. Finally go the hotel and called for room service -- phone rang and rang, no one answered. Hire some damn employees.

1  Thank lincoln572
Navigator12958855807, Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to our attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, we sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. We would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let us know the best contact number and time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel.

Hotel Management