2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance Hotels
Hotels.com$199
Travelocity$199
Agoda.com$199
1,272 results
All reviews cumberland station park and fly airport shuttle front desk shuttle service o hare an early morning flight parking garage rooms are large per night mini fridge fitness center starbucks downtown ord lobby rosemont
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Milena makes a business trip feel like home. She is the best. I wish all BonVoy people were more like her! She truly cares about her customers. I’ve known her for years and wish she could be cloned. The Renaissance management should be very thankful!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2019

What a beautiful room-.........felt like home.
I had one of the best fish and chip meals ever at the hotel restaurant bar: Excellent chef.
My favorite experience was the amazing service given to me by Milana(sp?), as the bartender: she went above and beyond her call of duty. She reached out to me and made sure I was comfortable and provided anything I needed. I observed her being caring and thoughtful to the other customers throughout my meal.
Milana deserves the best compliment of all during my stay-she made my trip a memorable experience.
Thank you Milana for being the best bartender ever! Your caring and thoughtfulness was the highlight of my trip!!!!

2  Thank Mary P
Reviewed August 21, 2019

called from the airport to see if they had a shuttle -- phone rang and rang, no one answered. Finally go the hotel and called for room service -- phone rang and rang, no one answered. Hire some damn employees.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank lincoln572
Navigator12958855807, Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to our attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, we sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. We would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let us know the best contact number and time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel.

Hotel Management

Reviewed August 19, 2019

"Associates and management at this hotel go the extra mile to make the guest experience outstanding." ----- I wrote this a few years ago after staying at the Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel. Having recently stayed here again, the customer service at this property exceeded expectations, especially their Customer service associates Lynn and Orlando.

Our suite style room was fresh, clean, and spacious. Everything within the room worked properly. The beds and pillows were 5 star comfortable.

Airport shuttle service was on time and professional. The shuttle itself is large, clean, and comfortable.

The Cumberland Blue Line CTA stop is a short walk from the hotel entrance which works perfectly for going downtown for the day, not needing a rental car, or paying much higher (downtown) rates. I would suggest that when it rains or snows steadily, guests be offered a shuttle drop off at the CTA station stairs/elevator, coordinated with the current on the half hour pick up/drop off times the shuttle usually runs.

My original review of this property includes more details that still stand.

This property again, is highly recommended.

1  Thank Zoke2
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has indoor parking garage which is directly link to lobby that is nice even it’s $35 per night but you can unlimited in and out. The front desk does not have enough staff, check in and check out taking long time. The isle of the walk hall decoration nice but the room need better renovated.
The bath tub is small and not very clean which bother me. The sofa bed has mod on it which is discussing. Luckily, when we request some extra blanched, it’s delivery quick. The toilet in room does not work properly. Both living and bedroom has TV, but it’s not high resolution not big size.
Good to have a Starbucks in lobby.
We has few bags, we try to request the help to bring them home, and the front desk says they do not have this kind of service, so I need to use the Brocken luggage trolley to move all bags by our self. The trolley has bad wheel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Navigator12958855807, Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, we sincerely apologize.

Hotel Management