2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance Hotels
Hotels.com$199
Agoda.com$199
Travelocity$199
1,272 results
All reviews cumberland station park and fly airport shuttle front desk shuttle service o hare an early morning flight parking garage rooms are large per night mini fridge fitness center starbucks downtown ord lobby rosemont
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Our daughter, who lives in California, was in Chicago for a sales meeting. We visited her during her stay. It was my birthday the evening we arrived. We spoke to Alex at the front desk; seeking a recommendation for dinner. He gave us a great option (another review will speak to dinner). When we returned, I thanked Alex for his suggestion. We went to our room, and I found a very thoughtful gift from Alex. This resulted in a second trip down to thank him again! He - and the entire staff - were excellent. We were very impressed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank John-MaryAnne
Reviewed September 29, 2016

I spent 5 wonderful days at this hotel baby sitting my 5 month old granddaughter while my daughter was in business meetings all day and dinners most every night and the staff would always go above and beyond to make everything comfortable for us. Our room was spacious with 2 queen sized beds, a pack and play, with a sofa, chair, refrigerator, this was a perfect set up for the week. I would recommend this hotel any day.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Karen S
Management response:Responded September 30, 2016

Dear schall2014,

So glad you had a wonderful stay with us and that your accommodations were spacious enough for spending some quality time with your granddaughter. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the hotel team. Thanks for the recommendation.

Regards,

Peter

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights..from check in to check out we were accommodated nicely..the room was clean..the services as well..accessible to bus/ train if you do not want to drive..our stay was really peaceful and relaxing. .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is great. It's close to the airport and very comfortable and clean. The rooms are fantastic and the beds are luxurious. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaints pertained to the poor stocking at the bar. They ran out of Crown on the first night and my group was disappointed that that particular beverage was not restocked during our stay. Also, the pictures in the meeting rooms are creepy. They are animal heads on peoples' bodies. Odd.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2016

My friends and I came to this hotel over Labor Day Weekend, it was my first time ever being in Chicago. As soon as we walked through the doors I was instantly impressed. The lobby was stunning, it was fresh, modern and sleek; everything you think of when Chicago comes to mind. The young girl that checked us in, was phenomenal, not to mention she had fantastic hair! I have been a Sales Director at a full service resort in Indiana for about 3 years, and I would hire her tomorrow. I just wish I could've remember her name. The walk to our room was like walking through a museum, beautiful wall hangings, sculptures as soon as you get off the elevator, so cool. Our room was great! We had plenty of space with a wonderful view of the city. We utilized the bar almost every night. The drinks were definitely more expensive than I would've liked, but I didn't have a problem since I was also paying for the great service. I would highly, highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends