WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #60 of 189 Hotels in Chicago
Summerside, Canada
“Very professional staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed here on business. The hotel room was as expected. Clean, spacious and modern. The staff on arrival were ultra professional and friendly. The restaurant had a very good menu and the food was pricey but flavourful. Breakfast Buffett was excellent. Overall, a very nice hotel in the OHare airport area.

• Stayed June 2014
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Maria C, Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
It was our pleasure to provide you with the outstanding service that every guest deserves.
We look forward to many more stays to come!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Was at this hotel for not only a wedding but for business as well. The staff was very polite and helpful. The food was excellent at the wedding reception. The only blip was that they seemed to never have enough carts if you needed to get items to and from rooms....I suspect that people were leaving in their rooms and not getting them in to the hallways or back downstairs.
I would stay there again.

Room Tip: was close to airport but very very quiet, free wifi for work and great room for conference or recept...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments on our friendly and helpful staff, we’re very fortunate to have such a great team, and behalf of all of us, we hope to welcome you back again soon!
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited this property and I must say for the price it was wonderful. The bedding was awesome and comfortable. The hotel and the rooms were beautifully decorated. Although I had a mishap upon arrival, it was taken care of promptly and the staff was GREAT!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Angela M
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare Suites Hotel. I am sorry to hear about your mishap upon arriving, but thankful that the mistake was resolved. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of you company again,
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We have generally been pleased with this hotel as a launch pad for vacations leaving from O'hare...horrible experience checking in this time though. Line was six or seven deep and only one person working the desk. I had to ask the manager to call people back from break just to get checked in after waiting 30 minutes!
No linens for pullout bed. Room and lobby were clean. Plenty of other options in the area to try next time.

Stayed August 2014
Maria C, Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Your feedback has been reviewed with our Front Office manager and be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was our second stay here to catch an early morning flight. I will look to stay at another Marriott property the next time we need to catch an early flight. The front desk messed up our check in (which I had already checked in online, how does that happen?) We were not told the Lounge would not be open, but had a choice for breakfast or points, so I had to go back down to deal with that. Not enough towels in the room (only 2), their was no extra linen in the room for the pull out couch, no crib was in the room as requested 2 months before and no bellmen to help with bags (come on Renaissance). On top of that we called down at 4am to cancel our early wake up call so not to wake our kids, guess what... they didn't handle that correctly either!! Then we had to walk back inside to ask the shuttle driver to take us to the airport as it was past 5am, his response "we use this clock here to determine when we leave." I thought the Renaissance was in the service business, a better response was expected. All in all- not a good experience. We have had much better experiences at the Marriott Ohare or Marriott Suites. Heck the Holiday Inn was better!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kevin m
We appreciate your feedback about your stay and thank you for taking the time to provide it. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband and I purchased two rooms for a short family getaway from Wisconsin. Upon arrival, our room was very clean. No surprises in the bathroom, which is where you normally find them!

It took awhile for us to check in, but I really cannot complain because the hotel allowed us to check in two hours early! I don't know how much parking normally is in this area, but it cost us $24/night. The parking structure was very clean and there were plenty of spots, so again, no complaints.

My main issue with this hotel was the noise issues. There are constantly airplanes flying overheard because this hotel is near the airport. I could handle that. What was really frustrating was how loud the music was on Saturday evening because of a wedding. I understand hotels have weddings and that is to be expected, but we were four floors up and the noise level made it hard for my mother and our children to sleep. At one point I had to turn on a "white noise" app to help drown out the noise from the event.

Overall I was very happy. This hotel is near plenty of restaurants, including family-friendly options, which is really important for us. It's also easy access to the highway.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor, and providing us with your comments in regards to your stay with us. Feedback & comments from our guests are incredibly important to us, and will assist us in identifying those areas that require improvement, which will enable us to better accommodate and satisfy our guests and their needs. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of you company again,
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

My family and I decided to plan a trip to Chicago for the Fourth of July and it was great because we stayed in a fantastic hotel with great customer service. Before we checked out we were patiently awaiting one of our family members to come and pick us up. We had been sitting in the lobby for more than six hours. The manager, Morgan, took very special care of my family and I he provided us with snacks, water, and even bought of dinner from the hotel. He was a complete gentleman and such a wonderful Samaritan. He made our wait so perfect and made sure we were very well taken care of. I can't possibly ever thank him enough. The stay at the hotel was great, the prices, the room, everything! But, the wonderful customer service from the employees and especially Morgan was splendid! The next time I visit Chicago I am definitely staying there again. Perfect time and great people!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Chicagoanlovers19935
Maria C, Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for your comments on our friendly and helpful staff, we’re very fortunate to have such a great team. Morgan is a fundamental part of our team and truly strives to connect with every guest he encounters. . Your kind comments will make his day. I am so pleased that we are your hotel of choice when you stay in Chicago and we anxiously await your return!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chicago
O'Hare
Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
#127 of 189 in Chicago
Chicago Marriott O'Hare
#102 of 189 in Chicago

Been to Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!