Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$233
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Room Service
$595
$447
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$233
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$194
$141
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
1,116 results
All reviewsblue linecumberland stationpark and flyclose to the airportfront deskhotel shuttleshuttle serviceo'hare airportthe concierge loungeseparate bedroomaveda productsfree shuttleo hareliving areaan early morning flightparking garageroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for park sleep fly for several years. While in the past the rooms had been adequate , I returned for the parking not the hotel. Unfortunately, they are now no longer offering park sleep fly option ---and I am reviewing this with" first hand experience" of their rudeness when I called to make a new reservation Nov. 2013. I was treated (first hand) very rudely and told they are "too busy" of facility to do park sleep fly any longer.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Illinois2thdoc,
Thank you for writing. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide the exceptional service you've come to expect from us. Please know I have addressed your comments with our staff and improvements will be made to assure we're providing our guests with the highest quality of service.

I'm happy to inform you that we do still offer the park sleep fly package at our hotel, however, the package is based on availability due to limited resources. Your feedback is important to us as we value your business and patronage over the past several years. We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication and inconveniences you encountered due to the unavailability of the park sleep fly package. We do hope you'll consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had high hopes due to the Renaissance name. It turned out to be a suitable airport hotel. The lobby was very nice and staff were pleasant. The coat closet was tucked away in the bedroom of the suite, not offensive, just odd. Nice separated living space with a significant desk and chair. The bed had no real comforter just a sheet and a slightly thicker sheet. We did grab the "extra" fleece blanket from the pouch in the coat closet which worked for the night after bumping up the heat a bit. Also, it had 5 pillows on the king bed but they were small squares so we had to pile a couple each like firewood to get comfortable. Lotion was either half used or came new half empty. Both bedroom and living room blinds were nice and functional though less than user friendly. This is kind of silly but the chains to raise/lower the sheer layer spun like a bike in high gear, while the solid layer took an unusual amount off strength to adjust.

Free airport shuttle, though it runs only every half hour. The only walkable place to eat in this airport office park was the Starbucks near the front lobby. Overpriced food, wifi, and parking were all expected. The in-room teas were good while the coffee was pretty rough stuff.

For business travelers, especially those expensing costs, I'd rate this property a 3.5 out of 5. For leisure travelers or those taking advantage of a really cheap weekend rate like we did, I'd go with 2.5-3 out of 5. It all depends on what you value and expect. Again, we got a great rate, lower than most simpler airport hotels that night, so we were still pretty happy in the end.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

dc333,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay. We appreciate hearing from you and sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of meeting your expectations. Your valuable comments provide many areas we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We thank you for your feedback on these areas, and we hope to have an opportunity to provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I am impressed with this hotel. The hotel is well maintained. The suites were quite comfortble and spacious. They were tastefully decorated. I thought I would hear airport noise,ut, it was very quiet. The staff was excellent. I would return here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Anthony C,
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your experience with us at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare. I'm pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations with our comfortable and spacious accommodations, as well as the excellent service you received during your stay. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel multiple times and always has a great experience. Location is right on hi way but rooms are not noisy .Very clean hotel and rooms. Rooms have sitting area with refrigerator and coffee maker and a separate bedroom. The advantage of this hotel is that it has covered parking lot where you can leave a vehicle for up to 14 days. Shuttle to the airport takes 10 min. There is a Starbucks on the first floor but opens not very early. Internet is the only disadvantage, have to pay extra.
Overall would strongly recommend as a park and fly hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ivanfom

ivanfom,
Thank you for your review and return visits with us at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare. It's fantastic to hear all the aspects that continue to make for a great experience. We're glad our clean accommodations and value added amenities consistently meet your satisfaction. Thank you once again for writing and sharing your recommendations of our great hotel. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I was stranded connecting through Chicago and my work put me up here. I got in late but was quickly issued a key card at check-in and went straight to my room. This is a suites hotel, and I was assigned a king bed suite. The room itself was good - easy desk for working and comfortable bed. I occasionally heard planes taking off, but that's to be expected in any airport hotel. There was a TV in both the sitting area and the bed room. The bathroom lighting was a bit dimmer than expected - I missed a few spots shaving. The bathroom only had a shower - this seems to be the trend in newly-renovated hotels.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jimmy665
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Jimmy665,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare. We're glad you stay with us and found our spacious suites and comfortable accommodations to meet your satisfaction. We hope you'll plan to visit us again the next time you travel through Chicago. Thank you again for writing.