“Why wasn't there a queue out the door?”
Review of Hello Sushi Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hello Sushi Bar
Ranked #4,842 of 9,899 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food and customer service here is to rave about. I was very impressed with this clean, trendy interior and the attentiveness of the staff. We had a variety of starters and meals. Their Tom Kha soup is very remarkable. The Pad Thai noodles were flavorful and lightly dressed, the Panang Beef Curry was very nice. The meat was expertly service in small pieces and sliced to celebrate the beefs texture. we also ordered a Red Curry with Chicken and that soon disappeared. So Yummy I wish I could find a place like this in Houston. the entire meal was only $40. and we had two boxes to carry out the leftovers that we couldn't finish.
Now do you understand why I asked the question....Why isn't there a queue out the door?

Been to Hello Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!