“Yummy falafel in Chicago”
Review of I Dream of Falafel

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Before moving to Chicago, I worked in Dearborn Michigan, where the middle eastern food is to die for. This has made me a falafel snob. I went here with a friend on his recommendation, and I have to say that I was not disappointed. If you are looking for good falafel, definitely check this place out.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed August 24, 2016

When I'm looking for something quick and healthy, I Dream of Falafel is one of my favorite places to go.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Another great spot for a quick bite or grab something for a picnic lunch in Millennium Park.Lots of Vegan choices.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I Dream of Falafel is kind of like a nicer fast food Mediterranean food place - The toughest part is figuring out what the types of food are but rest assured - ask questions and the staff will help you - best of all everything I've tried to date is awesome!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 20, 2016

we weren't expecting much when we ate here but the food and the variety is really good. They have something for everyone. If you like Mediterranean food then this is the place to go everything was very fresh and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: April 2016