“Nice place to eat”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Their selection is good, quick service, staff very friendly and willing to listen. I eat here once a week.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I got addicted to doner kebabs in Europe (specifically Berlin). It was not as good and I think the Tahini sauce didn't help out. BUT! Their falafels was excellent. It was super crispy on the outside and soft in the middle with a strong punch of cumin/coriander spice. SO GOOD! Great selection for both vegetarian and non-vegetarians. The price was decent and the staff was nice and friendly. From what I noticed, the open air kitchen and eating area was clean.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

IDOF has a great variety on their menu for carnivores, herbivores, and vegans. The Falafels are absoulutely dee-lish-ous ...and I've compared them to nearby restaurants - who shall remain nameless (but it rhymes with Roti). IDOF is a great value too. There are 2 other locations - 555 W Monroe and 331 S Franklin. I stopped at the Monroe location and service was quick and friendly. I was offered a sample of the lentil soup and my taste buds danced happily. I'm a huge fan of Mediterranean food -- you can't miss with IDOF.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I like their chicken kebabs, lamb kebabs, shawarma...all salad options. Good portions for reasonable price.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I love Mediterranean food. by far I dream of Falafel is one of the best Mediterranean food I had. the food The food is fresh and had several choices from vegan to vegetarian.