“Very good Chinese dimsum and dinner ”
Review of MingHin Cuisine

MingHin Cuisine
Get food delivered
Ranked #175 of 10,316 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: MingHin Cuisine, established in 2010, is a family style restaurant dedicated to the highest standard by providing authentic Hong Kong Cuisine and Dim Sum, to the Chicagoland area and its surrounding suburbs. Each of our locations features contemporary, modern Asian décor. Our commitment is to ensure customer satisfaction by providing the finest food and the best service. We have won numerous consumer choice awards such as being named the Best Chinese Restaurant in IL, one of the best Dim Sum Restaurants in America, and are a 4 time Michelin Bib Gourmand winner (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019). We have been featured on Check Please! on WTTW Season 14 and 190 North Shows on ABC7, etc
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Traditional Cantonese food. As a Chinese, I'd say some food here are better than in China. If you want to try real Chinese food, here is the one.
Shrimp dumplings, baked BBQ pork Bao, BBQ ducks, beef chow fun, boneless salty chicken, and more items.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank M3521SLcarolm

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

For a restaraunt that had such good reviews, think the meal was something that might be found in a third tier midwestern town, not Chicago.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank alsolheim
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

My family of four stop here for lunch. We found the place because it is next to Mariano's and the dog park. We all really enjoyed our lunch my daughter order dim sum for us, 4 different items and they were all great. I would tell you what they are but I have no idea one had scrimp, dumplings etc. Then we order 3 plates of food all super. Portions are good size. The waitress was very friendly and helpful with our orders. Prices are reasonable around $50 with tip and we had a lot of food.

1  Thank kathim2013
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

This was such a great meal!

We started with egg rolls (which were the best I've ever had)
Potstickers were good (thick handmade dough)
Eel was great.
BBQ pork fried rice was amazing and smoky and complimented the kung pao chicken.
We also had wonton soup.

This huge 4 course meal was $50.

Would definitely go again

2  Thank curbimus
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I am from Chinese descent, but this place was not good, I never have eaten dim sum like that, barbecued pork??????
That's not Chinese!!
And the rest of the food was bland, the fried rice, bland, without flavor and the noodles too!
I know this place is big and have a good crowd, but I didn't like it!!

2  Thank cruzed