“addicting”

Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Noble, Oklahoma
“addicting”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I planned on stopping in to a Garrett's popcorn shop while I was visiting. But was to busy to make the stop. I was disappointed because I heard how good it was. I was in the terminal waiting for my plane to arrive to head back home and saw they had a stand in O'Hare. The Carmel corn is amazing. I got a bag of it for my wife, and even the next day it was GREAT! I plan on ordering her a tin around our anniversary, the only problem is that I may eat it before she gets a chance.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
“It's only in Chicago”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

When I traveled to Chicago, I wanted to try something I could find only there. I did some research and found out about Garret. I was not disappointed. It was one of the best popcorns I ever tasted. I ordered the Chicago mix, which is the combination of Cheese Popcorn and Caramel. Delicious. I just wished their prices were not so high for the souvenir tins. Next time I come to town, I sure will stop for more popcorn.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Chicago Mix Popcorn”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Have to get some of their popcorn anytime we are in Chicago. The flavor of both the cheese and caramel is wonderful. Also like the nut mix with almonds. Well worth the wait in line, but eat it the first day. The cheese gets stale quickly!

• Visited August 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Taste & Service”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

The Garrett Popcorn Shops in the downtown Chicago Watertower Location was great. Service was above par, popcorn was fresh and tasty. Recommend all travelers stop by this location for a great treat!

Columbus, Nebraska
“Awesome Carmel Corn”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

1st time trying Garretts. Wow the Carmel corn is sooooo good! Bought cheese and Chicago mix to take home, did not read the advise on the bag when I got it "recommend enjoying immediately" so when got it home 2 days later it was not crisp, but the taste was still great!!

Visited August 2014

Been to Garrett Popcorn Shops? Share your experiences!