“This is a MUST stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had heard about Garrett's Popcorn before going to Chicago, and were told how great it was. Thinking about popcorn, I could hardly imagine why anyone would even bother to mention it. Plus, they told me that sometimes people wait for an HOUR in a line outside just to get some of this.

So.... had to try it. Tried it, and now in understand why someone would stand in line for this stuff. It is incredible. Try the Chicago Mix (1/2 Cheesecorn, 1/2 Caramel Corn) . Don ask me why, but this combination leads to a kind of popcorn crack that you just cant stay away from. Bought a huge bag... killed it in a day. Ended up having to get more. Get some to take home. Truly a must stop when in Chicago.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I still have a little bit of the Chicago mix at home. This is the Best popcorn I have ever ate. I can not believe you can mix caramel corn and cheddar cheese together. This is just too good. I am shocked. And now a true believer. Sooooo good.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Because I heard Oprah mention this on Steve Harvey's show...I made sure to stop by right before I caught my flight back to Boston and bought 6 packs of the Chicago Mix for my Bostonian's. AWESOME suggestion

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Treated ourselves to their caramel corn with pecans..... delicious. Many other choices as well; the line was out the door, but took only 10 minutes to get our order.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We kept hearing about Garrett Popcorn from friends. First time in Chicago and thought let's give it a try. What's so special? Love, love the caramel crisp by itself or with the choice of almonds, macadamia, cashew with it. For those that like caramel popcorn, it's different since it didn't leave you with too sweet of an after taste. Hard to explain but it had a smokiness with a sweet taste to it. It kept me wanting more. Wished I got a large bag instead of a small one. They do offer online ordering. Hubby was about to buy me a large tin but will save it till we go back to Chicago. Yummy!