This hotel is so central and near everything you would wish to see. We had what I think was called a small double but it was plenty big enough for us. There were 6 in our party in 3 rooms and we all enjoyed our stay over Memorial Day weekend. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be within walking distance of main attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step out of the River Hotel and into the stunning surroundings of Downtown Chicago. Shimmering skyscrapers tower over the Chicago River as Wacker Drive bends to meet the city’s most famous thoroughfare, Michigan Avenue the start of the Magnificent Mile. These sights sit just steps from the inviting accommodations of the River Hotel, a Downtown Chicago boutique hotel devoted to providing personal service and a helpful range of amenities for business and leisure travel alike. Our Michigan Avenue hotel boasts an array of thoughtful onsite amenities: instant registration and checkout, 24-hour concierge service, complimentary high-speed Internet access, a modern fitness center, chilled, purified bottled water, and three state-of-the-art meeting rooms make for a seamless business travel experience. Savor authentic Italian cuisine and fabulous deep dish pizza at the onsite restaurant, Bella Bacino’s Italian Bistro & Pizzeria. The Chicago River Hotel offers everything you need in the heart of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago
- Club Quarters Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Wacker Michigan