“lovely experience”

and up
Private Tea Tasting in Chicago
Ranked #4 of 270 Shopping in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Adagio Teas State Street: A sensory playground of superior loose-leaf teas. Located in Chicago. Sample any tea in our vast collection. Explore novel varieties and discover new favorites. Offering knowledgeable staff, top-notch tea, and a low-pressure shopping environment, we'd love to help guide your tea journey, at Adagio Teas State Street. Book a tasting event for yourself or with friends and learn about what sets us and our teas apart. We buy our loose-leaf tea directly from the farmers who grow them, ensuring the ultimate experience in flavor and freshness. Create custom blends of teas and inclusions (fruits, flowers and herbs) to find a flavor that's uniquely yours. Want to drink and run? Enjoy tea-to-go. Available hot or iced, but always brewed fresh. Let us make your favorite or help you discover something new. Either way, we guarantee your enjoyment of fresh leaves, perfectly prepared. Come and let us share with you our passion for tea!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely experience”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

the staff was knowledgable attentive and fun, offered great advice and yummy samples. prices are high but so is the quality, i enjoyed the savings offered through level up and the buy 4 get 1 free offer

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ihearttravel22

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Fantastic stop”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stumbled upon this delightful tea shop and loved the ambiance, the teas, and the service. They offered samples of any tea, and I ended up with some pu erh tea that I never expected to like. The tins are great for gifts, attractively packaged, and the tea samplers are affordable ($7 for four samples) and give you a great variety. Definitely will be back.

Willowbrook, Illinois, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top-Notch Teas”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Having never been to an Adagio Teas before, but loving tea, I felt it was my duty to stop by this shop having just moved to Chicago. I was impressed first by the amount of teas they had, second by the reasonable prices for quality loose leaf tea, and third by the staff. Nicole was extremely helpful, gave me several samples of steeped tea to try while I was in store, and steered me toward some that I may not have tried otherwise. I'll definitely be going to back Adagio again in the future.

Chicago, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Unique spot tucked away on State!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I just happened upon this nice little tea shop while walking down state st on a damp misty day. I was drawn in by the Christmas gift display, which has the coolest Chicago themed tea tins--great gift idea! The tea specialist was super friendly and helpful, brewing me a couple samples to help make my decision. Would love to go back for an actual sit down tasting..... And I think I will!!

1 Thank beachloverChicago_IL
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Terrific service, good tea, interesting tea accessories, tho some on expensive side. Responsive, enthusiastic service here makes all the difference!

Visited November 2013